💜💜💜💜💜11.💜💜💜💜💜

When you and Namjoon arrive back in Korea after three more days he sits next to you as the plane makes its descent. "I wish this didn't have to end. Now I have to go back to being single RM of BTS." The frown on his face shows how upset he really is and you hold his large hand between your smaller ones. 

"I know, it was magical and I had so much fun with you. But you're going to be busy and I have some things I need to catch up on too." 

He smiles and kisses you softly. "Have fun at Jin's. I love you."

"I love you too."

And he leaves before you have grabbed your bag easier this way with all the reporters waiting for him. Later as you are being driven to their apartment you roll your eyes in frustration at the paparazzi and photographers who are following him and asking him questions as you watch your phone.

At home taking a shower quickly and then changing out your clothes in your carry on bag you get yourself ready and at five pm you are downstairs and getting in the car to head to Jins making you smile. You were eager to get some real alone time with him and wondered what he had planned?

When he opened the door in his bare feet a white button down shirt and jeans on, you were not shy about hugging him hard. When he lifted you so your feet were off the ground and your arms around his neck before kissing you. "Hello my little one. How was your flight back?"

"It was nice, just sleeping, eating, and watching a movie. How have you been my lover?"

He smiles and his hand in yours he walks into the kitchen. You had been able to smell the food coming from the door and you're very hungry. Sitting down he serves you a plate of food and then sitting next to you both of you eat. You tell him about the incident with Namjoon spilling the cherries and he laughs and by the time you are done he has grabbed your free hand.

"These last couple of months have been a whirlwind of feelings and things going on. Would you agree?"

You nod and trace the finger that had previously had a cast on it and nod. "Yes it has, I would say I wouldn't change a thing. But that's not exactly true."

He laughs until you can't help but join in. "Yes, because we have been here a few times before." 

You look at him smiling and then sigh. "It's always so different and one of us always gives in. So for the first time I'm going to agree and I won't change my mind."

You stand as he does and follow him down the hall to where he opens a door. It's a simple room with a queen bed and a lamp. There's some personal touches for you and the blankets are soft when you touch them but he looks down at you and clutching your hands he smiles. "I'll catch up, but I need things too. Maybe it is me being older than them, or older then you. But I want, no, I need it to be more than just passion with us."

Your smile widens. "I know Jin, and I love you for it. So I will behave and listen and not provoke any of your, umm well appetites this time."

His nostrils flare but he breathes deeply. "Thank you Angelique. I would really appreciate you setting two alarms so that I don't have to wake you this time. We are leaving for Gwacheon at ten am."

You nod and follow him to the door and he turns as he crosses over the threshold. "Good night little one."

In the morning when you come out of your room carrying a duffel bag Jin is leaving his room. You were both wearing Jeans but you had a black tank top and a flannel tied at your waist for later. In your other hand you had black timberland boots and he took your duffel. 

"I think you will like the spot I chose. At least I hope you do."

Downstairs and three vehicles deep after watching him put your bag on the backseat in your vision you smile as he gets in the driver's seat. Turning the radio down slightly as the car starts he chuckles. "I don't think we need the music that high to drown out the silence. Look in the glove box."