💜💜💜💜💜18.💜💜💜💜💜

All evening you felt him and his disapproval at what you had done. It wasn't just that you could hear his thoughts when he wanted you to but you knew how the others felt when he did it to the group, you had seen it countless times. That silent I'm not happy with you thoughts and attitude. They didn't like to dissapoint him. But you had done nothing but what needed to be done.

And if you can't see that this was needed then that's the only thing I'm sorry about.

But Namjoon was as good as you at putting on a good face. So you made nice with all the parents and groups. You were a social butterfly, careful to not leave Namjoons parents before it would be rude to do so. Now I know how Jae must have felt. You think seeing your Aunt and soon to be Uncle. Humming as you wave to them you hear his thoughts come through.

Sorry, not sorry? Really? How about that part stop playing with a savage? Namjoon thinks angrily.

You snort, and you really hadn't meant to do that. But all you could picture was him breaking his shades, which turned to him breaking the flower foam with his hands. Savage you think in your best ASMR voice.

You stand saying you will see them before they leave and walk over to a table with Trish who you sign something to but stop when Th8 looks at you both sharply.

By the time dinner was done and people had started to warm up to some of the games and a little bit more of the drinking you were hardly surprised to finally feel him by your side as you talked to your Mom and Dad who had just shot tequila with Hoshi's father and Jacksons parents.

Most of the parents and some of their sons had left to spend some quality alone time. Namjoons parents had left and you had dutifully gone to give them very meaningful hugs and said you wanted to stay in touch more often now.

When Namjoon walked out with them you made some more rounds before walking to your parents. The hand on your back was gentle enough but there was enough pressure behind it to have you feel the anger radiating through him. You didn't have to leave them that fast. I wasn't going to run away. You think, glaring.

Maybe you should have.

"Angelique may I speak to you alone about something. You've been so busy all evening I haven't been able to properly tell you what all this means to us." He says aloud.

Watching as your Dad makes finger guns and shoots you. "Pew pew Mija, Spanky sounds mad, what did you do to my spank in law?."

"Son Pa, stop that nickname game. Who gave my father Soju?" You ask very sternly as thirteen, no fourteen then a sheepish fifteenth hand raise with Woozi being the last.

"Kiki everyone was toasting and I only take that taste and dump it in my empty water glass."

"No toasting Soju guys! How many parties has there been now to not know better?"

"Well technically your dad had a water glass not Soju."

"Beomgyu!" You say looking over at the table that was a mix of TXT and Bang as well as Nari's mother and Nari's biological Dad. Who was very handsome. He had these golden hazel eyes that Nari favored and lots of muscles all covered with tattoos under his cocoa complexion. Hey he has a Pinochio tattoo.

Your dad is laughing as he fans his tongue with a piece of paper red even to your eyes it is lolling out the side of his mouth. "Katie mi cereza? That salsa you gave me for the carne? It's hotter then chiles di arbol. Did you get the recipe?"

Woozi puts his arm out towards your dad. "See it wasn't even my fault. Trish made the sauce not me. Your dad was just looking for something to drink fast."