💜💜💜💜💜25.💜💜💜💜💜

"Jae her nose is like a bloodhound, but if you want to risk it go ahead." You say outside the store that made coffee drinks you liked and watching as he jiggled the pocket carrying his one cigarette that he allowed himself per day.

"Yes Joka a coffee sounds good but first, it's just one. I'll be right back."

"I notice you call me niece when you want to sneak off for a vape or smoke?" You say as you nod and look away. You and he had a now no spoken agreement of if neither of you saw the other do something it didn't count.

When your Aunt had rode down to the garage not able to sleep in the mornings you hadn't missed that as nervous as he was he gently caressed Siobhan's slightly protruding belly. The love between them very evident.

Whatever he was vaping smelled like cotton candy and nicotine. Siobhan cried every time he smelled like smoke because he was nervous about being a Dad and that they hadn't gotten married yet. So he eagerly volunteered to take you on outings no matter how early.

"I'll be here." You say as you walk in and eye the cleaver on the wall. Namjoon had broken the handle on the one you had brought when you got here. Which still struck you as odd since your Wello had it for like twenty years. You had found it hidden in a drawer like a bad child would have done to hide.

Reaching for it a voice says. "Namjoon broke another knife?"

You swivel ready to deny you even knew anyone named Namjoon but your mouth springs open in shock. She looked the same as she always did and you look around for Jae.

"Please don't take me away from them. We are very happy and with Namjoon and Yoongi going in the others will need me more."

Cheyenne shakes her head. "I'm not here to hurt you. But if you would have a coffee with me. I swear on Chaytons soul that I am not here to do you any harm or your mates. I would just like to talk for a minute. Jae's looking for a lighter or a match. The store is out of both today."

You think for a second and say. "I don't want a coffee from you, I'm sure you understand why I wouldn't?"

Cheyenne nods before turning and walking away. You had slammed your door to them the second you had seen her, if you were going to die you didn't want any of your men to be in pain.

Sitting there you knew she wasn't going to hurt you though. You knew how much she loved her son and with the meeting for Shyla and he approaching she most likely wanted to make sure they did meet.

"Why did you come find me?" You ask watching her sip a very dark roasted coffee that she had added half with milk.

"First to apologize, and not just for the reasons you think. But for all the reasons you don't know."

Her hand moves as if she would grab your hand but stops herself. "I would love to be a part of my son's life, my grandchildren. But Shyla is very tied to you guys and she doesn't like me much and that is my cross to bear so to speak. I will not be doing anything to harm you or your mates in any way moving forward."

She looks at you questioningly. "I could always tell you what I know? If you chose to know your passings?"

You scoff and know the disgusted look must show on your face as she says. "I know your wishes, never to know when it's coming. I was a little surprised when you looked at me last time."

"Okay if you want to talk to me then this is a definite taboo topic. Maybe you can explain why Chayton and Shyla is so important?" And you can't keep the exasperation out of your tone.

Cheyenne sighs and her eyes fill with tears when you flinch away. "I'm not sure there's a right explanation. Sometimes I let things continue on their path and sometimes I get impatient. But Chay has said that he won't be hasty and I have taken extreme measures to ensure I won't act hastily. I love my son and want him happy and alive."