💜💜💜💜💜20.💜💜💜💜💜

You wished it could be different, but time was relative. Slow when you wished it was fast and vice a versa. The next two weeks passed very quickly and you hadn't been able to find a moment alone with Namjoon.

Spending most of your time doing little missions for Jimin proved fun and time consuming, but sometimes went overlong in practice. Your men finding you a couple times of you trying to be sneaky had led to a few entertaining sessions.

Hobi and you especially as he had punished you for playing Ghost. Moving things that he had just set down. Opening a closed book. But laying out his sunflower boxers after his shower made him scream and cuss fighting the air as you peeked out from under the bed.

Slicing the air and screaming Sasaengs had you finally popping out. "Hobi, it's me. I'm sorry." You say as you snake out, his face going from scared to relief to anger.

After scolding you about pranks and that you were just as bad as the Maknae line with their jokes you finally move to the floor on your knees. Your forehead touching the hem of the robe he had been wearing since his shower.

"I am sorry sir. What may I do to make it up to you?" You ask and feel the start of his sudden lust stir above your head.

And you laugh not because you aren't taking it seriously. But Jimin who had been watching your thoughts and listening from the closet had just sent you a naughty image of you tied up and being spanked on Hobi's lap.

"Laughing Kiki?! I am your Oppa and mate and you will respect me in my own home."

You lean back on your feet. "I know, I was being respectful. It's just Jimin was picturing you tying me up and spanking." But you stop and look away.

"Why would Jimin know I'm pissed off?" He touches parts of his mind wondering if there was a door open and when he can't find it he looks down at you. "Well you either have been sharing this with him or he's here."

And suddenly he's like a wild man reaching his hands out and touching everything. His back towards you as Hobi moves quietly and quickly. But then from the closet you hear Jimin. Get him into the bathroom, seduce him. If he catches me he wins and I lose and have to trade him.

Your anger flares but you tap it down. You know if you guys told me when we are playing your little games I would appreciate it. And it better be worth it. Standing you walk quietly behind Hobi matching his steps.

The door to the closet is slowly opening as Hobi turns the light on in the bathroom, screaming. "Ahh ha!" Watching as Jimin quietly tiptoes across the carpet opening the  bedroom door, going through and closing it quietly as you are in the bathroom seducing Hobi with your mouth through his now open robe.

You were half nervous half excited about tonight. Yoongi had asked you a week ago to come over tonight.

The day before you had celebrated Jimin's birthday, just you and he alone at his place. You had worked very hard to make his favorite dishes under the watchful eye of his Omma through the phone.

You had liked getting to know her and one time she had laughed at a story you told about your time in Vegas with the guys and when she fell off the chair she had been sitting in you smiled knowing now where Jimin got it.

Standing outside the door to Yoongi's place you knocked finally. He had invited you to come over tonight and stay the weekend and you needed some alone time with him, and he never asked you.

When the door opens he looks very distracted and frowns. By the look on his face you can tell he's wishing you weren't there. But not giving him a chance to change his mind you speak. "If you're as busy as I am going to be this weekend I wonder how we will even see each other."