💜💜💜💜💜21.💜💜💜💜💜

Upstairs later you took the teasing from the females as Namjoon did from the guys so later when you saw him talking with your Wello and the intense conversation in Spanish they were having you steered clear from there. "No need to remind them of how my Korean boyfriend learned that language." You say snarkily to yourself. "Why do I continue to think people can behave maturely."

In the woman's bathroom you are hardly surprised as you wash your hands and Jimin strolls in and locks the door behind. "How did things go with Namjoon?"

Because he was the only other one who hardly spoiled things you walk over and kissing him you show him what you and Namjoon had figured out. He pauses as he's overrun with your thoughts and when his hand moves from your ass back to your waist he finally asks the question aloud.

"How can that work? There is no way Jungkook would agree to that. Why would he reset on something as crazy as this?"

"If I knew I wouldn't insist on some of you knowing and him not. You won't blab, Namjoon has enough to think about and nothing can change yet as long as Kookie doesn't know. Once he does he's enlisted and can't change it anymore."

Your nose and throat feel enflamed as you choked that word out so you rush to change the subject. "Namjoon will need your help when you can. Once you can talk to him you guys can figure that out. The girls and I will have plenty of time to help think then."

There is a knock on the door and Jimin hurries to the stall as you go to unlock it but it's your Mom, and behind her is your Aunts and Trish standing by Nari and Shyla following up. But when your grandmother's step up behind them all trailing in you hurry to the first stall opening and closing it and looking at Jimin standing on the toilet hunched over.

Sitting down on the closed lid you listen as the talk in private gets a little raunchy as your Wella talks about Ginseng being good for your Wello and she could barely keep his hands off of her.

I will strive to be like your Grandfather's.

You bite your lip to stop from laughing but your Mom's voice causes you to be very still. "So what is going on Angelique? You don't usually blatantly remind your father that you aren't a virgin still."

You look up into Jimins eyes blinking. Tell her! It's not like we can't use the help.

Oh sure because my Mom will let me run off with a fourteen year old Jungkook. I what, start in Korea? There's laws about being with ten year olds. Jin has a hard enough time with my age.

Your mouth drops open as Jimin says. "Well maybe you can help us actually." He climbs off the toilet and opens the door. But at the woman's smiles he shakes his head. "We weren't doing as anything naughty as you girls seem to get up to."

You wonder if you could take your grams as she winks at your boyfriend as you walk out. Standing by the women you love you sigh as Jimin says. Tell her or I will.

"Then be my guest Jimin."

"Miss Kate, Jungkook needs to meet Angelique at fourteen." See it's like a band aid.

You continue to watch your Mom's face but it's your grandmother's voice that finally breaks the spell. "Well sure that's easy enough."

"Pa will murder him, then there's no BTS."

"Not if your fourteen too." Your Mom says quietly. "We have waited for you to get here on your own."

Looking around at the women gathered your mouth agape you can't form words wondering what they are talking about. But it's Jimin who asks. "What do you mean waited? What are we missing here?"