💜💜💜💜💜24.💜💜💜💜💜

After the second of January things got back to normal, well as normal as could be in this kpop, Bangtan life you lived.

You finally used the skating tickets and backstage met one of the young girls who was a fourth on the team and as you talked to her and showed her some of the reels she was only fourteen but she was in awe of you.

"I saw your My Immortal By Evanescence skate. You and your partner it was so beautiful, you are a single now?"

Gulping back tears you are surprised sometimes at the pain that comes and you can barely speak the words. "Yes, umm my partner died." You hurry to say.

"Oh I'm sorry. That is very hard for you."

"Thank you, yes it was."

But by the end of the evening you had passed out your card and you felt that you had at least one very interested. As you walked to where the parking lot was ready to get in your car you lurch and gasp for breath. Your whole body felt like it was on fire and itchy but the worst was that you were out of breath like you had been running.

Sitting behind the wheel you wait until your body is back to normal and other then being very tired you promised yourself you would turn in early. When you got home you were happy but also to tired to wake Hobi except to say.

"I'm so tired today, so I'm going to bed to sleep if you want to come sleep there."

He blinks and sleepily gets up. "I was waiting for you but I wasn't feeling good and just sat down and then you were here."

Once in your room you both barely manage to get your outer clothes off and you both lethargically climb into bed and fall asleep instantly.

Forty eight hours later after Jungkook had been given a cortisone shot that Jin reached out and told about him being in the hospital and why. But your reaction was twice as angry.

All of them kind of took this as a it's something that happens things. But giving your mate shots that he didn't need and making him sick was beyond anything acceptable to you and you were more then a little angry that they didn't see the seriousness.

"I have never skated so hard and trust me I put in twelve hours days at times. Never have I felt so tired as I have. It effected me like as if I had got them."

Hobi's nodding. "I couldn't keep my eyes open, maybe because we have known him longer? But I felt everything Jin did."

"It was his pain for me, I felt that and his confusion." Yoongi says and you hold his hand in yours as he chokes up.

Your other hand reaches out to swat Jungkooks leg. "Stop itching it." You say as he is scratching at his shoulder earnestly.

But your mind is stuck on something else and then it's gone.

You may be right. I'll have to ask them but not till we are all home again. We are still one away from deciding.

Inwardly you glare at the holdout and then gently touch his thigh with your nail knowing it would set Jungkook off scratching. Reason 7,142,128 to be glad when you guys come back.

I'll be back for good on June twelfth of 2024. BTS will be eleven.

I know my love. But I need you after you fill my Army heart. The other one will always be there too, and if I know your love for them as I do. I know you have something planned for this anniversary too.

I'll be there for ours in April, even if I have to take leave and you come visit close to base.

You smile listening to the men discuss and sometimes argue and finally ask. "What's our anniversary?"