💜💜💜💜💜19.💜💜💜💜💜

You don't know how long Jimin had been waiting but when you felt his hands as you stepped into the hot tub they didn't feel to wrinkled in your hand.

Your bikini you had found wedged into a pocket of your backpack showed off your body the way you know Jimin had wanted as this wasn't one you had worn yet.

You and Namjoon had used the condom the best you could and just to be safe he had pulled out before he came which had made you upset. "I don't want a baby either but your reason is silly. It wasn't so bad."

"The wine cellar? Or the chairs? So many chairs."

You giggle as he walks to the bathroom and before he can speak as you hear him peeing you say. "Any child of ours is going to have both the good and not so good. We'll just make sure we reinforce some minor things."

You have moved into the bathroom as he is washing his face. Sitting down you pinch his ass. "Besides he will have your good lucks a mixture of our charisma."

"Hopefully your beautiful eyes, but your charisma doesn't go unnoticed. Sometimes you care about us so much it blinds me your love of us."

After wiping you stand up and washing your hands nudge his hip you say. "There are seven of you dicking me down, you all have more money then you'll spend in this lifetime. Kind of need kids to pass it down to. So how about if and when it happens it does."

"I would worry less if you were willing to wait."

Looking in the mirror and meeting his eyes. "Will that help you?"

Namjoon nods slightly so you nod back with acceptance. "Then I promise to help take precautions to not get pregnant this year."

"You'll have plenty of time if you wait until Jin gets back."

Getting your bag you are putting stuff into it when you see the bathing suit at the bottom and say. "I'm not ready to talk about enlistment dates it's the only thing that will never waver. I want to find out with the rest of Army. It feels right that way."

"Okay babe." He says dropping it hurriedly.

And even though you and Namjoon had a perfectly wonderful rushed time you knew what was coming with Jimin. A long drawn out affair. He had, had so much time to come up with his lesson plans. Once he taught you then you could teach the others things they should know if they wanted to.

Upstairs you sat there across from him in the hot tub, the jets churning the water in the dark of night and listened as he explained. He told of times that you had thought you had seen him and laughed. "A couple of times I just barely got out of the room or into it before you did."

As he moves across the water closer to you. "They all tease me about being small and tiny but it helps." His lips are tracing a path from your jaw slowly to your ear. "Do you want to hear your first assignment?" He whispers.