💜💜💜💜💜23.💜💜💜💜💜

You always laughed when you got a phone call from Jin. Behind a door in his mind he shared some of the things he did with you and some that he kept closed. But he would always start by imitating a ringing phone.

Only one time did you have to stop something with Hobi who had chastised Jin later on. So now you just had to think of a red phone hang up button and he knew you'd get back to him later. He spent a lot of his downtime in deep talks with you.

When he showed himself with no shirt brushing his teeth one evening you had returned the favor wearing no shirt too and he had said no sexting was allowed.

On Christmas Eve listening to Taichowski's Swan Lake you are sitting by the fire upstairs in a girlish pair of pajamas with snowflakes on them.

The massive fresh tree making the air smell like pine as you are putting the finishing touches on some of the last minute things, Nat King Cole singing as you sighed. Half tuned into the voice scolding you.

Looking at the wall that was hanging with stockings you had deposited your little trinkets and goodies to everyone's stockings. These were to be distributed for everyone in a group. Everyone had agreed on the morning for smaller intimate groups and to gather anytime before twelve for your group gathering with everyone.

Jungkook was the only one you could trust to wake them and not climb back into bed with one of them to sleep. Jungkook just annoyed them so they'd do it.

The people cooking or helping were meeting at nine. So you had wanted to try to get to bed by one tonight since you were going to be up by 7:30. You and Jungkook were ruled the youngest so you would be in charge of getting coffee, pastries and cocoa started while Jungkook would wake the others. That sometimes included people at your house spending the night.

He continues on as you organize your presents under the already massively filled with wrapped packages tree you realize there's a whole lot of people in the gift giving mood. You were excited to see their reactions tomorrow. Even if someone was being difficult right now.

Namjoon and you are deep in discussion almost to the point of arguing when your Mom comes in. She's in a red satin gown with a matching robe trimmed with white faux fur. Red satin slippers on her feet.

Namjoon stops speaking his anger disappearing instantly even though you can feel it radiating as he walks over to take her hand. "You look beautiful this evening Kate. Merry Christmas."

Your mother does a twirl her robe fanning out behind her. "Hector always buys me new pajamas on Christmas." She pauses looking between you both and sighing.

"I came here for two reasons. To give you a present and to talk with you both. I could sense you were both fighting when you picked us up at the airport yesterday. I had hoped one or both of you would have come to talk to me but I know your both busy."

She pats Namjoon's shoulder. "I ran out to Target to get your album. I bought copies for all my friends to. I can't tell them that you are my son in law."

When he goes to correct her she shakes her head. "No I don't need an explanation. Times are different. Even Hector has said that he wishes he and I had moved in together first. That certificate is a important paper."

Your Mom looks at you. "You never push them for more then they are ready. But you understand that the bond between soulmates better then most having eight."

Thinking your Mom means you as the eight you say nothing until she finally continues. "Namjoon dear? Would you say that you and the other members aren't just as close as blood? A bond that transcends time and space?"

Speaking his brainy language he smiles genuinely. "I don't imagine I could love seven other people as much as I love my brothers and Angelique. It's like I always have."