"The crossing between universes."

(Vegeta fully powered up)
"So...You whis (giggled) well we both can see I'm the new god of destruction. So' take me to the next universe. Because I know that there are more of you out there." Said vegeta

Whis waved his staff. Getting in a fighting stance.
"Well sorry to tell you. But you're now considered a god killer! and you must be punished. My father has given all of the gods and angels the command to destroy you. So get ready to be punished by me. BY DEATH.!!!." Said whis

Whis then speed blitz at vegeta.
Kicking him in the ribs. Vegeta spits blood into whis's face.

"Damn he's powerful... But he can't beat my magic." Said vegeta

Vegeta blocked whis incoming attack. He then jumped back in a flip. He pointed at whis laughing. While in the background of vegeta an ape hybrid dragon appears.

With the face and arms of an ape, and with wings and a body of a dragon!

"Hehe so' now that you see that i also have the wishing orbs known as the dragon-balls at my disposal. What will you do now. I can simply erase you, or better yet I'll make you do whatever I say." Said vegeta while menacingly laughing.

"So mortal you think some low god made wishing balls are going to help you.?" Asked whis

But vegeta ignored whis thinking to himself, "Now let's see just what that wizard's power can do."

Vegeta closed his eyes saying to himself calmly' while whis stares curiously waiting to see the outcome of this.

"Make whis the angel of universe 7, Listen to everything I say." Said vegeta

Whis jumps back in shock, "No that mortal really think he can do such things.?" Said whis

(The dragon)
"Your wish is granted my king."

Vegeta Smirked. Whis eyes began to glow a dark purple glow. Vegeta floats over to whis.

"Well we'll look at that. You know' I didn't think that would work. The way you was going on about how the earth's dragon balls were weak, now since you said your papa is watching. I commend you to train me. Teach me everything you angels know." Said vegeta

Right as whis begins to look up at vegeta. His body and mind would be going through a battle of mental strength!

Vegeta would notice whis fighting off his magic! "This is interesting! His will power is incredible." Said vegeta with his arms folded and standing inches away from whis.

Whis would begin to talk, "I told you! Your low level god orbs are useless against an angel!" Said whis before bursting his energy, breaking vegetas mind control!

Whis hits vegeta in the chest, not letting up so easily whis also elbows vegeta in the jaw. Sending him flying with a powerful knee to the stomach!

Whis summoned his staff. He planned to trap vegeta in his staff and transport him to Dai! But as whis approached vegeta he would be shocked!

Vegeta appeared to be going through another transformation!
He no longer dawned the purple fear and hair anymore!

His eyes turned red and his body began turning slimmer, his hair appeared red and his aura shifted from just purple to red and an infusion of purple and black lightening.