ANDROID SAGA!

It's peaceful and vegeta has just been focusing on training up his super saiyan form's. years has passed and the king and prince have been training nonstop.

Bulma and vegeta even had another baby. A baby boy named trunks he looks like his older brother vegeta jr. Having the same hair style and face.

Vegeta doesn't use the time chamber because vegeta senses the raw power of trunks power.

Trunks was born after vegeta took the frost demons power so trunk's should be more powerful then what vegeta jr was at this age.

The three are seen on the lookout doing a little sparing. But the king was a little too rough with trunks punching him extremely hard in the face.

Sending him flying off the building. Vegeta jr yells at the king, "father he can't fly."

"Oh stop crying that's not the attitude of a future king just sit back and watch."

Vegeta being right in trusting his instincts. Because a burst of energy is felt so hot vegeta had to wipe a sweat drop off his forehead.

Rising up with a bright yellow aura and blank eyes is trunks.
Trunks locks on with the king rushing at him.

They clash and vegeta noticed that trunks is not in control of the power.

(Yelling)
"prince vegeta! trunks power is stronger then both of ours when we first went super saiyan but he can't control this power." Said vegeta

Vegeta jr doesn't respond watching the fight with his arms crossed.

Vegeta thinking
"Oh this brat wants to get serious well I'll show you serious."

Vegeta kicks trunks away. He quickly powers up smiling. He goes super saiyan. Trunks in rage try's to rush at him but he gets blown back by the wind pressure.

Smoke clears and vegeta is standing in his full power super saiyan.

With the ground breaking and king vegetas aura being so powerful leaving vegeta jr to say

"Wha father your power it feels different more refined and purely dark."

Vegeta jr becomes more invested in the fight. Vegeta is single handling dodging all of trunks attacks. He finally decides to knock trunks out with one sharp and powerful punch.

Trunks falls right into vegeta arms. Vegeta laughs telling vegeta jr

"Oh looks like we have something on our plate here he reminds me of broly a lot! maybe somehow from me taking brolys power trunks can tap into that power."