VEGETA VS BROLY!

Vegeta starts to fly into outer space. Broly shoots beams at vegeta trying to shoot him out the sky.

But vegeta dodges, tossing an energy beam at broly it moves so fast that broly couldn't see it coming. Broly yells louder speeding off to where vegeta is.

They both end up in the depths of the dark reaches of outer space. Vegeta stops and shoots another blast but this blast is ten times faster and stronger. It hits broly. Badly wounding him, causing him to get even more powerful and aggressive.

Broly would be yelling while shooting a gigantic blast out of his mouth!

Vegeta slapped the blast out his way while at the same time taking all of the energy.
Vegeta grinned

"Oh boy this energy feels pure and the closest thing to true saiyan power next after me and vegeta jr. Now let's turn up the heat broly show me just how strong you are." Said vegeta

Vegeta and broly continued to fight clashing and punching. But broly is clearly unrefined in hand to hand combat.

Because vegeta dodge every punch and kick from broly until broly grabbed vegetas head.
Vegeta looked into brolys pupil less eyes,

"Let me go you shit head." Said vegeta

Broly takes vegeta. Slamming him through various planets and stars. But vegeta is taking this chance to take energy from every planet and star that he comes into contact with.

Broly then throws vegeta into a moon making vegeta body go through it. Vegeta stops himself wiping off the blood from his mouth.

Vegeta used his speed to move so fast that after images appeared and broly got confused.
Vegeta and his after images all attacked broly with a gut ranching blow.

Broly gets more aggressive from being hit so hard in what has to be like 70 different places on his body.

Broly explodes with power exiting his body. Back on earth vegeta jr and cooler have stopped there battle looking at the sky. Vegeta jr growl's

"How's that traitor still alive and drawing out more power; ohh I see what father is doing."
Said vegeta jr while looking at a fire red and dark purple deconstructed section of the universe.

Cooler just rushed back in. Yelling...
"Enough I will finish you and finish your power stealing father to as well." Said cooler whilst summoning more power in a quick burst of energy.

They both began their battle again with vegeta jr still taking the lead by beating cooler into the ground flipping back and yelling.

"BIG BANG ATTACKkkkkkk."

A huge explosion ensued cooler . As the smoke cleared we would see cooler on one knee, holding his left arm!

Not stopping there vegeta jr grabbed coolers steaming body. Throwing cooler into the sky going up after him punching him further into the sky soon reaching the atmosphere of earth.

Cooler get angry wiping the blood off his mouth.

Yelling "I will now show you my true power." He starts powering up vegeta jr is shocked wondering.