FRIZEA SAGA FINAL!

Vegeta is looking dead at broly with a confused expression!saying.

"You're a saiyan and I'm your king you dare to define me you idiot. By running with the she lizard who destroyed our home world."(Laughs out loud) Well you will die with them (looking over to frieza) and you; A visit from the emperor of shit hahaha."

Frieza shouts out as his chair slowly glides closer to the two!

"You monkey how dare you. You know why I'm here! you think you can go around destroying my planets and killing my solders.
(Getting out of his chair) I will kill you myself you monkey. if you wanted to die you could have just came to me." Said frieza

Frieza laughed looking at his father. "Well father should you do the honors since it was your army he first destroyed."

King cold then smiles slowly flying towards vegeta.
"sure my son I will kill this monkey king just sit back and watch a pro son."

But done talking vegeta simply moves so fast that no one saw it coming because now vegeta is behind the still moving king cold who is looking at an after image of the king.

Vegeta elbows king cold in his head, "So tell me from one king to another how did you get a girl as a son."

Laughed vegeta before kicking him in his backside.
Out of nowhere cooler sees vegeta jr.

"Frieza who is that blue haired freak over there he doesn't look like a saiyan." Said cooler

"I don't know cooler go ask maybe he will knock some since into you." Said Frieza

"Oh be quiet you idiot you should have actually dealt with the saiyans the right way instead of just blowing them up like the punk you are." Said cooler as he look at vegeta jr who floats with his arms crossed.

Cooler approach vegeta jr yelling for him to display his name!

Vegeta jr glared at cooler not pleased with the way he approached, "I'm the prince and you will address me as such now die." Said Vegeta jr

But cooler punched vegeta jr and then he changing a ki blast yelling.

"Take this you monkey."
Sending Vegeta jr flying high into the sky. Vegeta jr stops himself holding his face he launched a massive giant beam of energy yelling,

"Galactic BEAMMMMMM."

frieza is in rage that there losing to monkeys as his face turns red and veins appear, he would be yelling! "NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING."

Vegeta and king cold clash fist to foot! but king cold can't keep up because we then see vegeta grabbing him by the neck twisting his head right off. Cold's body drop into the ocean.

Frieza is at all, he can't he but to think. "Wha how just how strong is this monkey; you filthy monkey."

Frieza powered up going into his full power form.
Vegeta speeds in front of broly who's right next to frieza. Vegeta sticks a hand out blasting frieza and choking broly.

"Hmm you look familiar saiyan what's your name. (Broly doesn't speak) I'm TALKING TO YOU now what is your name." Yelled vegeta

Still there's no response so vegeta just choked his neck extremely hard! But somethings off vegeta noticed the planet getting hotter and more unstable.