Saiyan saga pt:2

Vegeta finally gets to where the high power levels were coming from. Landing on an island with a pink tiny house on it and 5 others including a blue haired girl, bald short men, an old looking men, and two saiyans a kid and a grown man.

Standing there radiz is trying to get goku to join them by making threats.

(Vegeta Walking up to goku)
While telling radiz to shut up.
"I'm your king you fool and how could you forget what you was sent here to do clown.

(Vegeta slaps goku right in the face sending him flying through the pink house)

"You could have fooled me and here I thought because you raised your power level that you could have actually stood a chance what a waist." Said vegeta whilst looking at nappa!

Vegeta then commanded nappa and radiz to take care of the rest while he handled goku. Who is walking out of the rubble holding his face.

(Goku glances at vegeta Yelling at vegeta)

"Heyyyy; that hurts but my blood is boiling and I wanna give it all I got, I can beat you; so called king." Said goku

But this gets under vegetas skin making him speed blitz at goku with his fist tight And Aimed at goku's face.

Striking goku in the jaw the two then starts to battle. Goku seems to be on par with vegeta! blocking and trying his best not to get hit.

Vegeta getting more aggressive now because goku has a strong defense. Vegeta get a good combo going in making goku stager back and hold his left arm.
Vegeta raised his hand to goku yelling, "final flashHHHHHH"

A big bright yellow beam of energy closes down on goku.
Goku puts his hands up against the beam of energy.

Even though goku is beat and drained of energy. Somehow he stills is pushing vegeta beam away even using what ever energy he has left.

Looking at grandpa Roshi in his bulky form putting up a good fight
Goku begins to create a beam that slowly grows and pushes vegeta's beam away.

Vegeta sees this grinning yelling, "well we'll we'll looks like you are a little tuff but I knew that when you brushed that slap off like it was nothing."

He starts laughing and brings more power to his hands drawing out more power. The beam ate goku whole and his body disappeared into thin air.

Everyone sees this.
Gohan has a feeling of rage and hate in his heart something starts to change in him.

His eyes turn yellow and his hair sticks up an and his power grows as if he was in his great ape form. Vegeta sees this and his scouter shows a power level of 400k then it explodes.

"What the fuck my scouter and the little one is strong just almost as strong as me what the hell." Said vegeta

But then shortly after he says that he starts to feel pain for the first time since being on this planet, with blood shooting out his mouth from gohan head butting him in the stomach.

Gohan then quickly try's to mimic his father's fighting style.
Punching vegeta in the jaw and kicking him in the face.

They both start to exchange blows. Vegeta is now damaged like how goku was. But gohan is not letting up he continues to fight using everything he has knocking vegeta back into the ocean.