Ass tatto- full version

This was requested awhile ago and I totally forgot so here.

Rhea and I were on our way to a tattoo parlor to get me a tattoo, I was a little nervous since I didn't like getting intimate body parts tattooed. But I've been wanting this tattoo for awhile

(Reference, may not show up when I publish this but just google handprint ass tattoo)

I wanted it to be rheas exact handprint, or maybe a really detailed version of her hand.. I wasn't sure yet.

"I can't wait to put a marking on you... your gonna have this shit forever"

"Well that's not fair. I want something of me on you"

"Like your name..? On my leg?"

"No that's so boring.. let's get matching ones.."

"Ok... what about... my melody and kuromi.."

"I thought you said that show was stupid?"

"I watched it one time when you were out of state.. it's still stupid but the characters are cute"

"Okay sure.. where? And when..?"

"Uhh I could get it on my leg but it would be with a bunch of other stuff I have tattooed"

"That's fine.. I'll get it on my leg too"

"We'll get it this weekend while we're in Australia"

Rhea grinned when she mentioned Australia, it was her home town and she had a big match there.. her family would be there so she was excited. I was happy for her but I was pretty sure it meant I had to face my anxiety and meet her parents.

We arrived at the tattoo shop and rhea parked somewhere, we walked in and a friend of hers, zuno, was waiting for us.

"Hey rhea! This your girlfriend? Hi!"

Rhea waved and I spoke.

"Hey.. how are you?"

"Im excited to give you your first tattoo, that's for sure.. what are you getting? Rhea mentioned something about a tattoo on your ass.. pretty bold for a first tat"

She had an accent just like Dakota Kai, I love dakotas accent, it's so pretty.

"Well I've been thinking about getting.. uh... rheas hands"

My face got red, that was more embarrassing to say then how it sounded in my head.

"Ooo! Hot! Let's get you started!"

Rhea and I followed her to a separate room and I stood near the tattoo bed as she went to grab a purple marker.

"Rhea could ya put your hands on her so I can trace em? Also you want a handprint or her actual hand?"

"Let's just do her actual hand.. a handprint could be anyone's handprint but her hand is her hand."

Rhea smiled then walked up to me.

I was nervous to actually pull my pants down but I figured I could just be in my phone and act like I'm distracted.

While I was thinking rhea grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down.

"Damn! I can do it myself!"

"You were taking awhile"

I rolled my eyes and layed on my stomach and rhea immediately put her hands on me, zuno wasn't looking so she gripped the fuck outta my ass.

"Alright I finally found my god damn marker.. let's start, yeah?"

"Mhm!"

Zuno starts tracing rheas hands, which tickled more then I expected but I distracted myself with my phone. I didn't even realize she was done with the marker until rhea poked the inside of my ear.

"What?"

"She's about to start the actual tattoo"

Rhea grabbed a chair and sat so she was closer to my head, I heard the tattoo machine turn on but I wasn't too nervous.

"You know this hurts right?"

"How bad?"

"Not too bad but like.. you won't be able to sit"

Before I could respond she started and I widened my eyes and exhaled harshly, I layed my face directly on the bed and groaned.

I lifted my head and rhea was frowning, she came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"I don't like another woman having you moaning and groaning. Quit it"

I couldn't tell if she was serious so I gave her a sarcastic smirk and she grabbed my chin.

"Seriously. Stop."

"I can't help it that it hurts."

"You can control the sounds you make"

I put my face back on the bed and dozed off a little.

"Alright your all done! Ya like it rhea?"

I lifted me head and rhea stood up to look at my tattoo

"That shit is a awesome... look at it babe"

Zuno handed me a mirror and I admired the tattoo

"Shit! That's cool as fuck!"

"Thanks! It gonna hurt to sit for awhile but your total is 1200"

I pull out my card from my purse but rhea pulls out hers from her pocket.

"I'm paying for it rhea."

"No your not."

Rhea handed zuno her card before I could protest. She already wrapped my tattoo in plastic so I pulled my pants back up and rhea and I left.

"I didn't like how much she was touching your ass"

"It's her job"

"Mhm. I know you thought her accent was cute."

"Yours is cuter"