Mafia boss 😈

Rhea is a mafia boss in this Au and your her gf 🤷🏾‍♀️

Basically how her hair is/ just naturally down instead of pushed back and she wears sort of business casual stuff like what she usually wears buisness casual ig (hard to explain but if your on her ig a lot then you know)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rhea was in her office all day having meeting nonstop with her workers and I wasn't allowed to go out without telling her and having atleast two bodyguards and I didn't want to interrupt her meetings. Rhea was the most wanted mafia boss in the city which meant people would do anything to kill her or anyone she cares about, or even kidnap me and hold me for ransom.

Rhea told me that no matter what I wanted, even if it was something stupid, I could always come to her even if she's in a meeting and she would stop whatever she's doing but I knew this meeting was really important and I couldn't bring myself to go tell her I wanted to go out.

Suddenly someone knocked on our bedroom door and it was rhea. "Hey darling, you've been in here all day, are you ok?"

"Yeah just bored.. your done with your meetings now?"

"No but I knew you wanted something and your too scared to walk in during a meeting so I just came up to you.. what do you wanna do? I'll send you out with a few bodyguards and my Mastercard"

"Oh you don't have to.. i was just about to watch South Park anyways"

"It doesn't come on until tonight.. and eye contact"

"What?"

"You keep looking at me for 3 seconds then you look somewhere else"

"Sorry.. you know I hate eye contact."

"Just try.. for longer then three seconds"

I looked rhea in the eyes for about 10 seconds but it was weird for me, she was just standing there crossing her arms with the most casual look on her face and just staring at me. I looked  over at something else and she sighed.

"Sorry Demi"

I often slipped up and called her Demi, she didn't really mind but she preferred rhea. I liked Demi because I thought it was cute

"It's fine.. we'll work on it.. where do you wanna go?"

"I dont know... I wanna bring Barry and Luna with me though"

"Alright you wanna go to the pet store and then a park or something.. you can go to the mall too"

"Sure. Sounds fun"

"Alright get ready and your bodyguards will escort you out.. call me if you need anything"

"Mkay"

I got dressed and the bodyguards took me and the dogs to the pet store and I got them toys and other things. We went to the park to play around and I decided I was too tired to go to the mall so we went home. Rhea was in bed on her phone so she must have been done with all her meetings.