Tattoo!!

(definitely giving yall a cliff hanger from that last chapter. and after reading it i realized some things didnt make sense. sorry!)

Here i was on all fours over top of rhea ripley. and she didnt have a shirt.. or bra on. I was tattooing  a firebird (i think its a bird, if not we are pretending its a bird) on her chest.. god why did she have to put it right under and between her boobs.. i kept having to touch them and move them so i could see what i was doing... she said she was fine with me sitting on her wait so i could do the tattoo better and i didnt mind.. i was blushing alot and everytime i would start blushing more rhea would laugh and attempt to hide her laughter. this tattoo was taking way too long and my eyes kept drifting off and looking directly at her tit and it was so embarrassing. I even made the mistake of APOLOGIZING for looking and i didnt know what to say when she asked what i was sorry for, then she thought i fucked up the tattoo so i had no choice but to tell her why i apologized and all she said was "thats cute". 

I finally finished the tattoo and rhea loved it. she gave me a tip, and a piece of paper. I opened it after she left and it was a note- "You should come over, i was thinking about you naked the entire time, darling" Her address was attached and i almost screamed- I told myself i shouldnt go but i couldnt help myself.. rhea was so fucking hot and how could i say no to her?

I hesitated to ring her doorbell like ten times, right as i was about to ring it rhea opened the door. "Assuming your too pussy to ring the bell i thought id just come get you darling."

"well i was about to do it- but whatever"

Rhea moved out the doorway to allow me to walk in, as soon as she shut the door she grabbed my wrist and pinned them against the wall over my head and put her other hand on my waist. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear in a low, sexy, voice- "How should i start this darling.. tell me what makes you comfortable"

"Uhm- well i-"

My voice squeaked and that made rhea grip my waist harder.

"Dont be shy darling~ mami just wants to please you and make you comfortable before things get too intense.. or do you just want me to take the lead?"

"You can take the lead.. im horrible at this stuff.. just.. dont go too fast.. please.."

"Aww your such a little submissve... its okay sweet girl.. I can take the lead"

Rhea lifts me up and carries me to her bed and after laying me down she goes into her bathroom.

(By the ill be using the same traffic light safe words from the first chapter through this entire series)

I hear rhea shout to me from the bathroom and she tells me to take my clothes off, i get undressed and she comes back as i was finishing up. She had a few things in her hands- A vibrator, warm oil, a strap on dick, and a whip that didnt look too intense.

"Damn rhea- you must plan on doing alot"

"This seem like too much? I dont wanna make you nervous or overwhelmed- i just thought id bring you different options"

"No its okay. Im just surprised you have all that stuff."

Rhea laughed a little then walked closer to me and kissed my cheek. "What do you wanna start with?"

"What did you have in mind for the oil?"

"Just a passionate little massage.. that would still be sexual.. you wanna start with that? Id say its a good way to start since its slow and wouldnt be straight up jumping into the intense shit."

"mkay sure."

Rhea pushes me back gently to lay me down on the bed and opened the oil and put some on her hand, she then placed her hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze, she started slowly working rubbing both my thighs and occasionally would kiss them and leave hickeys. She worked or way up my body and rubbed my boobs. I whined a little when she squeezed my nipples.

"Your really focusing on my tits, huh?"

"Your tits are hot as shit.. i like boobs, what can i say?"

She rubbed down the rest of my body then rubbed two fingers on the outside of my vagina, she slipped them inside and curled her fingers upward.

I moaned as quietly as i could, i grabbed rheas arm and pulled her on the bed. I crawled to the bottom of the bed and opened her legs. "Can I?"

"Go ahead doll.. beware though.. im sensitive.. im always topping in these situations so im not used to being ate out."

I wanted rhea to experience being fucked since she always topped, I placed my tongue on her pussy and licked her wet folds up and down, making her groan, I sucked her clit intensly and i could tell she was close because she grabbed my hair and pushed it deeper in her, i slipped two fingers in and pumped fastly into her. She came on my tongue and i swallowed every drop and licked her clean.

"You came fast- A little too fast.. i think we should go for another round~"

I grab the vibrator and turn it on the second highest setting and tease rhea with it by slowly moving it towards her clit.

"God~ fuck me darling, please~"

I never thought id hear rhea beg but it was surprisingly hot, I place the vibrator on her clit and she lets out low moans and gribs my hair harder, she cums again but i dont stop, i turn the vibrator up higher and she squirms and wiggles around, her cum makes a mess everywhere and i pump 3 fingers inside her until she cums for me once more.

"Fuck.. i cant take anymore~"

I was pretty sure rhea was serious but i wanted to make sure- "Whats your color?"

"Red..."

I remove the vibrator and lay next to rheas sweating body.

"You wanna finish this tomorrow rhea? its pretty late"

"Yeah.. lets do that, im exhausted and i need all my energy to make sure i fuck you hard enough"

Rhea pulls me close and i lay on her chest, her boobs to be specific. I fall asleep before she does.

(Gonna make this a two part thing bc im tired and i wanna publish this  now)