Lingerie 😼

Rhea called me down to the living room. "What is it babe?"

"I bought you something." Rhea tosses a package at me. "What is it?"
"Open it and check stupid."

I roll my eyes and open the package, it looked like clothes, I held it up to see and as soon as I realized what it was I dropped it and screamed.

"RHEA WHAT THE SHIT!? Why did you buy me a lingerie set? You pervert!!"

Here's what the lingerie set looks like ⬇️
Sorry for not cropping I'm lazy 😭

Here's what the lingerie set looks like ⬇️Sorry for not cropping I'm lazy 😭

"What babe? You'd look sexy as fuck in that."

"I'm throwing this in the fucking TRASH and you better not buy me another lingerie set EVER."

I storm up the stairs and slam my door. Rhea calls out from the couch- "why'd you bring it upstairs if your throwing it away? The trash is down here stupid!"

"SHUT UP!"

Since rhea wanted to fuck around with me. I decided to do the same right back, she knew I wouldnt wear the set but I decided to put it o n anyways just to tease her, and to make things more interesting I wouldn't let her put a finger on me no matter how bad she wanted it.

I trotted down the stairs with the lingerie set on, I didn't actually check to see how it looked on me so I could look like an absolute fool for all I knew but it was fine, I wasn't serious anyways.

"Rhea~ look at me for a second please, mommy~"

Rhea turned around and as soon as she saw what I was wearing her jaw dropped and she hopped over the couch and went to grab my waist but I backed away.

"Jesus baby.. you look.. so.. sexy.. and fuckable"

"Mhm. Whatever. You need a trim though.. and your roots are turning blonde.. you should let me dye them... mommy"

"If you call me mommy one more time I swear I'm going to rip that off you and fuck you until your legs are-"

"Shut up babe. Now go sit in the dining room so I can fix your hair."

Rhea groans and angrily grabs a chair and sits in it, i come back down with hair supplies and "accidentally" drop the comb in front of her just so I can bend over to flash the anal plug in my eyes that came with the set.

"Babe. I swear to fucking- your tempting me.. and I don't like it"

"What babe? I didn't even do anything."

I sat on rheas lap and started trimming her hair. She put her hands on my ass but I pushed them away. "Don't touch me. Im trying to focus."

"Babe please? Come on.. you know what your doing and you know I can't handle it."

"Don't care. I said don't touch me."

I finished trimming and started dying her hair, I finished an hour later and rhea wasn't even paying attention, she was busy looking at me up and down.

"Gosh this plug is starting to hurt.. maybe I'll take it out-"

"I'll take it out! Let me do it"

"No. I changed my mind anyways. I wanna keep it in. Now sit on the couch while I clean.. I'll cook too.. what do you want to eat?"

"You. I wanna eat you.. now."

"I'm not food. Pick something else mommy"

Rhea pinned me to the wall and squeezed my waist, I tried wiggling away but she pushed me harder into the wall. "Didnt I warn you what would happen if you called me mommy again? You must really wanna get punished you little slut."

"Im sorry- I take it back-"

"Too late princess.. now I have to put you in your place." Rheas Australian accent sounded so hot in my ear it sent goosebumps down my whole body.

She ripped off the top to the lingerie set to expose my bare chest, she kissed down my neck until she got in between the valley of my breasts and she playfully squeezed my nipples which earned a whine from me. Rhea tossed me over her shoulder and threw me down on the couch and climbed on top of me.

She thought about something a second and then got up and removed the belt from her waist in 2 seconds. "You know the drill. Ass up face down"

I didn't originally plan to do anything sexual with rhea, which sounds stupid.. but now that's it's happening I can't say I wasn't intrigued and did wanna continue. I followed rheas orders, afraid of what she would do if I didn't.

"Who's your fucking mommy you slut?"

"Y-you.." I sort of mumbled.

Rheas arm raised up and a loud snap came from the belt landing on my right ass cheek, I gasped and buried my head down from the stinging pain.

"What was that? I didn't hear you?"

"You!"

Rhea slapped the belt down on my other ass cheek and it stung just as bad as the first one.

"What about me? Say it right."

"Your my mommy! Your my mommy rhea. Please.. stop.. I'm sorry for teasing you.."

Rhea dropped the belt and turned me over on my back and looked me up and down, she loved seeing me in such a submissive state. "poor little slut~ you can only blame yourself though and you know it babe."

Before i could reply to defend myself rhea kissed me, putting her tongue down my throat. She pulled away after a second and grabbed her phone. "you look so hot.. and submissive.. i think i want you as my homescreen in that exact pose." Rhea lifted her phone to take a picture.

I jumped off the couch and grabbed her phone. "What if it gets leaked?? And what if someone looks at your phone and sees my tittes out in a lingerie set as your homescreen!?! you cant do that!"

"hm.. fine.. i guess you have a point... you know its really annoying not being able to have pictures of this stuff. i would record our sex if i could. oh the non benefits of being famous..."

Rhea takes back her phone and tosses it on a different couch and pushes me back to the couch. "Dont think i was done with you yet sweetheart. I have more plans for you."

Rhea admires the anal plug that was still in my ass and puts her face right between my thighs and sticks out her tongue. She places her piercing right on my now throbbing clit and sucks right on that spot.  I moan and squirm as she licks me up and down and eventually i cum in her mouth. "Good little slut.. cumming for your mommy"

(Sorry that theres not much nsfw :( im having trouble coming up with good scenarios or just dont feel like writing them.. surprisingly i think im more into fluff chapters but i promise ill release a whole chapter just dedicated to nsfw for you guys <3)