Period Sex 😰

Not my thing (I know I made a tiny chapter about this) and I wouldn't make a whole chapter out of this but it was requested so here lol

I was laying in bed, groaning and occasionally throwing something across the room. Rhea walked in with just a bra and gym shorts on and sat next to me, I tried pushing her off the bed but that didn't work.

"Go away"

"You want some snacks?"

"Oh my god. Yes"

Rhea laughed and gave me a pack of my favorite Oreos and put a glass of milk on my nightstand, she tried to get an Oreo but I slapped her hand away.

"Hey! Your not eating all those by yourself"

"Says who??"

I've always been the type to say no but then do it anyways.. or I'd ask someone to do something just to do it myself. I gave rhea three Oreos.

Rhea rubbed my leg as she ate the Oreos and stared at me, like a predator stalking it's prey.

"Why ya looking at me like that?"

"I know you hate the idea of having sex during your period but.. it's not that bad and it helps with the pain babe.."

"Well you didn't tell me it helps with the pain.. but still the answer is no."

Rhea moved her hand up my leg and gave me a gentle smile.

"Will you just try it out for me? Just let me please you, love.."

I grabbed her wrist and pushed it away from my leg and stood on the bed.

"I'm literally gonna kick you if you don't stop trying to convince me to-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain in my lower stomach, I groaned and rhea helped me sit back on the bed, I flung my arms to make her go away but she grabbed my wrists, she knew to be patient with me sometimes but she would always take dominance and tame me.

"Quit it. I told you this is gonna help with the pain baby.. look I'll just go slow and if you really really hate it then I promise I'll stop and I won't bug you about it anymore."

Rhea caressed my cheek and bottom lip with her thumb and kissed my nose, she sure knew how to convince me.

"Ok fine.. but I'm telling you now I'm gonna hate it.."

Rhea grins and goes to grab a towel, she lifts my lower body up and puts the towel under me and practically rips my shorts off, she must have been excited..

My panties come off next and I start getting nervous.. I had a tampon in but rhea didn't pulled it out and tossed it in a trash can as if it was just a small obstacle stopping her from getting some big prize.

"Tell me what I'm not allowed to do.."

"No tongue action.. OBVIOUSLY.. and don't use the vibrator.."

"Aww why no vibrator?"

"I rather their not be blood splashing everywhere.."

Rhea smiles and puts two fingers over my clit and starts rubbing.

"Your not even having a heavy flow babe.. this isn't so bad right?"

"Can we act like I'm not bleeding out my vagina??"

I spoke between faint moans and gasps.

Rhea shoves 2 fingers in me and slowly pumps in and out, quickening the pace.

I moan and grip her wrist, squezzing like crazy, sec felt so different on your period but I couldn't lie and say it wasn't amazing.

I came on rheas hand and she wiped her fingers in the towel. She grabs a strap from the nightstand drawer and quickly puts it on after taking her shorts off, she tosses her bra to the side and nods at me to take my own bra and shirt off.

I do as she says and she grabs both my breasts and gives them a light squeeze and slips the strap into me immediately pounding into me, a few minutes off that and I was having my second orgasm.

"Don't cum yet babe.. hold it in like a good girl.."

I moan to protest but she gives me a look that says "this isn't up for negotiation" and gets pounding into me, not even thinking to slow down, I was shaking with pleasure but also trying not to cum.

"Please.. I can't hold it in- please... let me cum.."

"Fine. Go."

As soon as she says fine I let it out, she doesn't immediately stop but she slows down to let me ride it out until she pulled out completely.

"That wasn't so bad was it? Can you last more rounds?"

"I could.. but I'm done for now.. bring me some food.. please"

Rhea laughs and kisses my nose, grabbing her phone to probably order something and walking to the bathroom to start the shower for me.