First time meeting part three

This was requested <3

The next morning rhea was already gone, I slept in so I decided to brush my teeth and do some work on my laptop. I needed to brainstorm ideas to help boost my characters fame or a interesting storyline. Rhea texted me while I was still coming up with ideas.

Demi 😈: you busy? Also sorry for leaving without saying bye or something

Mar 👻: sort of busy, why?

Demi 😈: I wanted to ask you smth

Mar 👻: go for it, I need a break from what I'm doing anyways

Demi 😈: I know you said you wanted to stay on the low until the video cleared up but I wanted to go out w you

Mar 👻: oh that's cool.. we can hang out w Raquel and Bianca or smth

Demi 😈: god your an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 👻: wdym?

Demi 😈: I'm talking about a date mar

Mar 👻: like... a hang out/friend date..???

Demi 😈: no a real date.. like... a romantic date

Mar 👻: oh

Demi 😈: do you not wanna do it? You can just say no

I didn't say anything after that.. my mind started thinking of all the risks that would happen if someone saw us on a date, there was already way too much attention on us and I would cry everytime I remembered that people have seen me having sex and they most definitely won't forget it, even when the video gets fully deleted it's still gonna be remembered and I'm quite lucky I haven't lost my job.

I decided to finish working and I felt like going to the gym, the one I go to is specifically for wrestlers so I wouldn't have a problem there since ALOT of my coworkers have had personal things leaked and understand what I'm going through.

I got dressed in gym shorts (like what rhea wears) and I sports bra. I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car and drove to the gym.

This weekend there were a lot of important matches so a lot of wrestlers were training, dom was there and he just rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I assumed rhea broke up with him and he knew it was because of me. I didn't want to have bad blood with any of my coworkers and this situation wasn't really my fault.

I decided to work on my legs so I went to the side of the gym where the leg equipment was. I noticed rhea was there and I sort of panicked and hid behind a pole, which didn't work so well.

"Mar? What are you doing? Are you hiding?"

"No.. just.. this pole is so.. clean"

"Uh huh... why'd you leave me on read?"

"I got busy"

"Too busy to say yes or no?"

"It's not a yes or no question.. I don't want to take risks and then someone sees us together and makes a big deal out of it, don't you realize there's already too much attention on us right now?"

"I don't really care... okay we fucked and people know and now we're going on a date.. people will post about it and then get bored eventually.. you gotta be open to take risks for the person you care about"

"Get bored? People still post about you and liv... and this is way bigger then you and liv because we've done stuff off camera and not in WWE"

Rhea didn't say anything, she knew I was right.. people are still going absolutely crazy about the video and now she wants us to go out in public together? No way!