Puff: “………”

The forgotten alopecia areata, suddenly burst into my heart.

The puff looked down at his short legs and burst into tears again: “Uh-huh!”

He is bald!

Archibald: “………”

Archibald looked up at Monta.

Monta laughed, and then made a zipper motion on her mouth, spreading her hands-I shut up.

Archibald looked back and rubbed the puff’s head lightly, comforting: “Don’t cry, the hair is just shaved, not bald, and it will grow back soon.”

The puff froze and looked up at Archibald: “Huh?”

Really?

This sentence is not difficult to understand.

Archibald smiled: “Well, it will really grow out.”

The puff was a little happy, but still uneasy, he stretched out his short legs with “alopecia areata”, handed them to Archibald, and shook him: “Huh!”

Archibald: “………”

I don’t understand this time.

Archibald looked at Yang Yang again-what did he mean?

Yang Yang thought about it and hesitated, “Maybe you made you swear on his little legs?”

Puff: “Hmm!”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald couldn’t help crying, holding the puff’s short legs, solemnly: “I swear, the hair on your legs will really grow out soon.”

The puff was satisfied. He retracted his short legs, shook his tail in a beautiful manner, and looked back at Monta again. “Huh!”

I understand this sentence.

Archibald: “Well, hit him soon.”

Monta: “………”

Wait, wouldn’t his little friend be serious?

Not bald, and little dad supports.

The anxiety swept away, and the puff’s mood skyrocketed, and the novelty that had been pressed before suddenly turned up.

He glanced around this strange world to him, and then started to climb up along Archibald’s arm-to reach a strange place, of course, to occupy the commanding heights.

Archibald tossed along with him, tilting his arms to make it easier for the puff to climb.

The adults who had seen enough in the room also talked.

Wasselen: “This little guy has a good temper and is very daring.-If Bird hadn’t stopped, just 80% of him would really jump.”

Abel: “Of course! It must be a very good fighter in the future!”

Wasselen: “………”

You’re enough, really.

However, despite some sourness, Warsell had to admit: “I can fully understand the language and even communication of adults just after breaking the shell. This is the first time I have seen.”

Abel: “Hahaha! Great!”

Wasselen: “………”

He didn’t want to talk anymore.

But speaking of communication, Monta suddenly remembered.

In the early stage of the child’s conjunctiva, Archibald could not perceive the child. Yang Yang said that he could communicate with the child, and indeed after communication, Archibald could perceive the child.

Offered Into MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara