OIM 57

Chapter 57: My Wife

Yang Yang’s porridge did not accidentally ignite. Needless to say, the soul absorbs it. People who know it a little will know it at a try. But unexpectedly, in ordinary people, Yang Yang’s porridge is even more outrageous.

The cause is an oil rabbit little net red. She was running under the name of Archibald and came to the old Emperor Star to do a live broadcast. She went to Yangyang’s store for the sake of “Sheep Steward”.

The little girl came on the first day of the porridge rollout. The whole process of the porridge rollout was broadcast live on Youtu, and she bought a bowl herself.

However, she was an ordinary person. At the time of the live broadcast, she only felt that the taste was very good, and did not taste any wonderful taste of absorbing soul power, and then she left. It was later known that Archibald went to the store, and she was very annoyed that she would come to continue squatting the next day.

The turning point was the next day. After waking up in the morning, the little girl was surprised to find that because of the long-distance starship trip, the few acne on her forehead had all disappeared!

The girl’s skin was not healthy. The doctor said that it was caused by a mental disorder, so she was sure that it was not the effect of her usual medicine.

After much thought, she thought of the bowl of porridge that she drank yesterday.

If it was that bowl of porridge, it would be amazing! — But it is a good topic.

So the little girl opened a live broadcast and killed a barbecue restaurant. I didn’t expect that the store entrance was crowded when she got there. She chatted with the people who were waiting at random, and then found that many people who had similar experiences with her were all minor but unpleasant minor problems. A bowl of porridge went down and the effect was immediate.

“I’ve heard that soul dishes are very beefy, but I didn’t expect such a beef!”

“I have also eaten some soul-cooking dishes, at least among the lower-level soul-cooking dishes I have eaten, none of them can be compared with the porridge of sheep stewards.”

“Otherwise, they can be stewards of the Dotons.”

“I regret that I didn’t buy my three bowl share yesterday. I can only buy one bowl today.”

“It’s good to be able to buy it. I haven’t seen so many people today?”

“I wish the sheep butler had been opening the shop all the time …”

One person said that even if there were so many people here, they would be curious even if they didn’t believe it.

There are more people who have verified, and more people have confirmed.

So in just five days, the “goat steward’s porridge” was not only fired in the nursing area, but also on the star network. Some well-known gourmets have spoken and said they want to come and find out.

Until today, it was only an hour before the porridge was completely bought.

Yang Yang hung out the “sold out” sign and apologized to the guests in front of the sales window. “Sorry, it’s sold out today, please come back tomorrow.”