OIM 63

Chapter 63: Click

Yang Yang could see that Archibald really wanted to get married. Yang Yang didn’t know where his consciousness of “marriage was about to get married” was cultivated, but Yang Yang couldn’t promise it for the time being.

Yang Yang expressed his affection and reason for Archibald: “Of course, marriage is to be discussed, but it is not necessary to be so anxious. We have just been in love, and we have to go step by step to have a sense of ceremony.”

Archibald looked blank: “A sense of ritual?”

what is that?

Yang Yang: “…”

it is good.

Yang Yang said straightly: “To get married, to be precise, if we want to disclose our relationship to the outside world, we have to slowly. Because my current status can’t be given up.”

Current identity?

Archibald thought about it, then his face turned black-Yang Yang ’s identity, a soul that penetrates your heart, was stamped by Monta and his elder brother as his wife; a sheep steward, who was authenticated by his family, He also announced today that he has a “wife about to give birth.”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald looked at Yang Yang with a gentle tone: “So, which identity do you plan to continue using?”

Yang Yang: “Use it all.”

Archibald: “………”

Seeing that Archibald was going to fry again, Yang Yang first made a “stop” gesture, and then explained: “I don’t want to toss, I am for my business-when using the identity of sheep steward, I mentioned it to you, remember? “

Archibald froze and remembered. But at the same time, what Yang Yang said at the same time was about the planning after the agreement was over. And this “career” is one of Yang Yang’s “preparedness”.

Archibald: “………”

Suddenly panic.Jpg

Yang Yang didn’t understand what Archibald thought. Seeing Archibald seemed to remember, he continued to say, “I want to derive the account of the sheep steward, or my oil rabbit’s sheep and sheep, into A brand.

Now that I ’ve just made the reputation of porridge, if my relationship with you is announced at this time, everyone ’s attention will definitely be out of focus, and my porridge shop will definitely not open, let alone the follow-up brand. . — Isn’t my effort these days wasted?

Therefore, for my efforts not to fool, our relationship should not be made public for the time being, shall we? “

Archibald was at a loss, after turning his eyes, he suddenly thought of something, then nodded, “OK.”

Yang Yang Yixi: “Thank you for your understanding.”

Archibald: “But you also promise me one thing.”

Yang Yang seemed to have guessed something and laughed: “Relax, I won’t get a new identity again.”

Archibald: “………”