OIM 85-86

Chapter 85: Oh! open!

After a day of getting along, Yang Yang found that Komi was actually very easy to take.

Her crying and fear of life are all based on a foundation-there is a source of soul power that is strong enough to scare her. Such as Archibald, such as Fu Qing.

But her essence is not timid, but she is quite independent-for example, although she adheres to Yang Yang, she never coquettishly embraces Yang Yang. She also climbs stools and eats herself when eating.

And after contacting her grandmother and confirming the safety of the environment, she will not be scared to cry when she sees Archibald, even under certain conditions-under the condition that Yang Yang and Archibald are together , Even if she persuaded, she had to come to Yang Yang.

Archibald: “………”

He deeply felt the child’s dedication to Yang Yang.

Yang Yang couldn’t help laughing or crying. -Such a child is really annoying.

“Bring it.”

In the end, Yang Yang decided to take Kermi to the winter camp.

Due to the preparation for the joint trial of the military academy next year, the winter camp site was temporarily adjusted.

The adjusted site is set in a newly developed trial area, which was originally a scenic tourist city, the buildings are not dense, the vegetation is rugged, and there are no dangerous beasts, but the area map is quite complicated.

This area is not difficult, just for this group of cubs.

Yang Yang fell asleep halfway along the way. After waking up, she found herself in a strange rest room.

Arrived?

Yang Yang stared at the ceiling of the iron sheet for a while, then rolled slowly, reached out and pressed the sunshade on the bedside.

It was cloudy outside, and the entrance was a dark green forest, and an open space in the middle, as well as crowds moving on the open space.

The crowd formed a concentric circle, with soldiers standing upright on the outside, and a large short child inside.

——It’s the children who participated in the winter camp.

The winter camp has a total of 40 children, aged 12-16 years old, and they are all bimodal Leicester.

Most of them are children of the noble family, and some good seedlings. However, everyone who will be sent to this winter camp has one thing in common-thorns.

In short, this is a bear kid camp.

But despite the bear, the discipline is good.

At least the current queue is vertical, and it looks pretty good.

Then soon, Yang Yang understood the source of this look. —— Archibald came to the front of the bear children’s queue and began to talk.

Yang Yang suddenly became interested and shouted in his mind: [Rott, give me the Duke live broadcast. 】

This time Archibald specifically requested to bring the black panther Rott as a play and nanny for Komi.

Rott’s voice sounded: [Okay, master. 】

Yang Yang’s terminal suddenly popped up a light screen, floating in front of Yang Yang’s eyes.

Archibald was wearing a black training suit with wide shoulders, narrow waists, and long legs. The black tail hung behind him, like a sharp blade at any time.