117-118

Chapter 117: Happy New Year

… You really know the medicine.

Why do you say so?

Yang Yang stared at Ya Qing with a cold look: “Then you really know the village.”

However, to Yang Yang’s surprise, Ya Qing did not have any concealment at all, his expression faded away to be mild and weak, exposing some paranoid excitement.

“Yes, I know.”

Ya Qing’s gaze swept to the ground, as if staring at something in her memories, her eyes were fierce.

Yaqing: “After knowing that you met a village, I had some doubts about whether you found those villages. After you returned and brought these children back, I confirmed that you found one of those villages.

Originally I wanted to check the children to see if there were those villages with medicine stones, but you disagree, beware, and then I know, yes, they are. “

Yang Yang noticed that Ya Qing was having some emotional problems. His tone became excited and his breathing became quicker.

Yang Yang frowned slightly, and did not use too much fierce words in his speech.

Yang Yang asked, “How did you know the existence of those villages, and does the medicine you use have anything to do with them?”

Ya Qing laughed, looked up at Yang Yang, with a sarcastic expression: “What do you think?”

Yaqing stared at Yang Yang, and laughed twice, then held her left arm with her right hand, and her fingers became pale.

Yaqing: “Don’t you think it has something to do with me? Maybe you think I dominated the experiments in those villages. That’s why you let Bird stop taking medicine because you are afraid of being discovered by me and because you have to guard against my actions. Because you all think I’m a lunatic who can kill close loved ones! “

Ya Qing became even more excited. His last sentence was a roar, without a high-pitched voice, but after exhausting all his strength, he made a hoarse growl.

This Yaqing is a bit scary.

But Yang Yang is not afraid.

Yang Yang did not hide or appease. He just watched Yaqing quietly for a while, then stated generally: “You know what happened in those villages.”

Yaqing nodded: “Yes, I know, so what? Am I going to save them?”

Yaqing laughed nervously. “They all said that I was a genius. I can do everything, and I can solve everything.-It’s easy to say.

Byrd’s illness is only one case, and his condition is similar to the old duke. At that time, the old duke was the only person in their team who survived and kept his own sense, and he became a heroic figure.

To cure him, doctors from all over the Empire flew in, but there was no way.

What can I do? “

Yaqing laughed twice with ridicule, but her emotions slowly calmed down.

There was a bit of sorrow in his voice: “But I must have a way, and Heshu’s body is very weak. He had a bimodal child. It is also dangerous to conceive Byrd. It is also difficult to get pregnant afterwards. Not to mention a bimodal child. “

“The Lesters of Soul Star are fighting races, and their planet master must be a bi-modal Leicester-Bird is the second brother’s child, and the only bi-modal child is the future king, and he must be healthy. “