107-108

Chapter 107: Little Sweet (Xiao Tang)

When Yang Yang ’s baby, Komi felt that this was a very easy wish to achieve, why did he oppose it?

But Mi felt that these three adults were making troubles unreasonably.

So Komi thought for a moment, mouth slumped, two tears looked at her grandparents-in the past as long as she cried, you will get the grandparents kiss, what do you want, Bailing.

This time will definitely work!

Ke Mi was so confident that she looked up and cried in a small milk tone, “Grandpa and grandma, I want to be a baby of sheep.”

However, this time, her grandparents did not immediately come up to comfort her and kiss her, as usual, but she smiled easily.

Comi: “………”

Comi: “?????”

Ke Mi was a little embarrassed, and he really couldn’t figure out the key points, so hesitated a bit, or cried even more fiercely according to the original plan, and again emphasized his wish with a cry: “I want to be a sheep baby , Ohh … “

However, she wailed several times without hearing any words of comfort.

But Mi suspiciously, his hand covering his eyes and wiping his tears secretly opened a slit, and thought he went to see her grandparents quietly.

Then she noticed that the relaxed smile on her grandparents’ face became even bigger, and she could even read a few words from that smile-it was a cry!

Comi: “… ????”

How are you adults, fat? !!

But Mi was stunned and didn’t understand these fickle adults at all. But she knew very well that it would be useless to continue crying.

So Kemi stopped crying, pouting unhappyly, thinking, sitting on the ground at the foot of Yang Yang, using the new skill she learned in the winter camp-cheating.

Ke Micha sat on the ground and said loudly, “I’m going to be a baby of sheep and goats. I want to sleep with sheep and goats, play with sheep and goats, and marry sheep and goats when I grow up!”

Adults in a room: “………”

Yang Yang: “…”

What the hell?

Next to Yang Yang, Archibald put up with it and told himself in the heart, “This is a child. She is only five years old, and she speaks only of children.”

Of course and eggs.

Archibald gave up his patience. He walked over to Comey, squatted down, stared at him, and asked coldly, “You say it again?”

Comi: “………”

In the more than twenty days of the winter camp, Ke Mi learned a lot, and one of the “beast intuitions” improved even more.

At this moment, her strong desire to survive flooded her brain. So Kemi decisively gave up her sheep and sheep, and changed her tone very slyly: “The baby eggs of the sheep and the duke are the cutest !!”

Adults in a room: “………”

What does this winter camp teach children? ?

Upon hearing Comi’s answer, Archibald didn’t know if he should swallow it or spit it out, and his face froze for a while, then “um”, and stood up and returned to Yang Yang casually.

Yang Yang didn’t hold back. Looking at Archibald’s weird face, he laughed out.

The conclusion of Kermi’s winter camp report is now over, but at night, the jungle spotted deer that Kermi hunted became the main course of the New Year’s Eve dinner.