OIM 58

Chapter 58: In Love

In the conference room of the garrison base, the people in all units are very uniform.

The theme of the discussion is the annual military freshman winter camp, but this year is slightly different-more than 12 to 16 year old boy scout classes, most of them are sent by the nobles, hoping to “hone” their temper.

In short: Bear Kids Class.

This situation is not without, but it is the first time that it has been sent to the old emperor.

-Isn’t this fun?

Everyone here was flexing their muscles and discussing how to educate the bear children. The entire conference room was filled with a strong atmosphere of disrespect.

Only Archibald sat there without a word.

It’s ten o’clock.

Archibald looked down at the clock on the terminal and frowned slightly.

Yangyang’s porridge has been in business for five days, and business is getting better and better. It often takes more than an hour to sell the porridge. Now it is almost the same. After selling the porridge, Yang Yang had a rest time of more than an hour, and then went to pick the soul essence plant in the afternoon, and waited for him to pick it up.

Nothing seems to have changed except Monta.

Thinking of Monta, the gap between Archibald’s eyebrows deepened a bit.

He is not blind. These days, Monta is close to Yang Yang. He sees it. At first, he didn’t feel anything wrong, and the child still loved his soul power and was not affected by Monta.

Until two days ago.

Archibald received a notice from the military ministry, asking him to help repost the winter camp’s propaganda Weibo in Youtu. As soon as he logs in, there are hot spots to push. The first thing to do is “‘Moe Sheep’ daily limit, there are pictures and the truth.”

Archibald still knows about cp, such as his “Qimeng” with Monta. So after seeing “Meng Yang”, Archibald immediately guessed which two protagonists were.

Archibald was a bit unhappy at the time, but he also knew that this was all a imagination of netizens looking at pictures and talking. ——Until he poked into the hot spot and watched the interactive photos and short videos of “Mengyang”.

Archibald: “………”

What’s all this? ?

Archibald’s brain was dead at that time, and too many emotions flowed in for a moment, and then the following thought process occurred:

1. Are photos and videos fake? -Then was denied by himself.

2. The interaction in the video is for the popularity of the store? ——But the look and tone are not misinterpreted by netizens.

3. So they really like each other? ——No, Monta will take the initiative.

4. Yang Yang said he likes women. ——But his current performance is not unfavorable to Monta.