OIM 66

Chapter 66: Fruit

Yang Yang didn’t know when he slept. His last memory was lying on Archibald’s bed. Archibald’s palm covered his stomach. The quilt was super soft. Archibald’s palm Super warm …

Then he opened his eyes again, he was already lying in the soul cube.

Yang Yang looked at the void, his head just waking up slowly, then a little regret. -Did not touch Archibald’s chest muscles.

Forget it, there will be opportunities in the future.

Yang Yang stretched a lazy waist, and as soon as he sat up, he dropped a fluorescent ball in his bones. Yang Yang’s eyes caught his hands halfway, and he weighed it with a pinch.

“Well, have you grown up again? So fast?”

With the size of the fluorescent ball, Yang Yang can’t wrap it with one hand, and it feels particularly good.

Hearing Yang Yang’s words, the fluorescent ball flickered proudly. Then suddenly a soft fur exploded, a short filament drawn by the soul.

— Look, my new skills!

Yang Yang: “…”

What does this skill do?

The fluorescent ball didn’t get Yang Yang’s doubts, it couldn’t wait to show the next skill: the soft hair on it disappeared, and then from the lower half of its spherical body, a group of soul power emerged, and then knead the dough, Crushed into a small strip.

-Look, tail!

Yang Yang froze for a moment, then suddenly laughed: “Just like your little dad so much?”

The fluorescent ball flashes crazy-super favorite!

Yang Yang rubbed the fluorescent ball with his thumb and praised: “Then grow up and come out quickly.”

The fluorescent ball jumped twice in the center of Yang Yang’s palm, with a short bald tail and an archaic learning curve from Archibald, and the whole ball showed an inflated confidence.

-I’m fast! immediately!

Yang Yang is amused, but think about the growth rate of the fluorescent ball. This “immediately” is put into the average time of female pregnancy, which is really a rocket-like speed.

However, it also needs to add the time to break the shell. The time of breaking the shell is not like the period of incubation. Every day, it has a “sugar ball” by Archibald, Soul Cube, and bean sprouts to open it. .

But this is not to say the enthusiasm of cracking fluorescent ball.

At this moment, Rott’s voice suddenly sounded, scratching his head.

“Master, Soul Cube has detected that the plants on the planting surface have been harvested. It is a grid of bean sprouts.”

Yang Yang froze; “harvest?”

Lot: “It’s bearing fruit.”

Yang Yang raised her eyebrows, how about this operation?

So Yang Yang stood up and put the fluorescent ball on top of himself: “Go, go and see.”