OIM 79-80

Chapter 79: Not a vinegar vat, but a vinegar essence

An hour has passed since Monta finished eating the porridge and nothing happened.

It stands to reason that this is a good thing, but Yang Yang frowned—because Monta not only did not feel discomfort, nor did she absorb the soul power.

You know, this pot of porridge is much stronger than those in Yangyang, and its ability is very strong, but Monta had no reaction after drinking.

This shouldn’t be.

Yang Yang continued to frown, her expression more dignified.

@Infinite Haowen, all in Jinjiang Literature City

Monta didn’t know what Yang Yang was thinking, but looking at Yang Yang’s expression, Monta thought he might not be better.

Monta took a deep breath, his face looked as though he was dead, “Just tell me what will happen to me, I can bear it.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang: “It won’t matter, you’ll be fine at all.”

Monta didn’t believe it: “Then how do you look?”

Yang Yang sighed and said: “I used some methods to lock a lot of soul power in the porridge. Theoretically, the grade is much higher than the porridge in the store. But your soul power doesn’t seem to be absorbed at all. Look. “

After Monta heard this, she was relieved, and then wondered: “I feel this is a soul power dish, but the soul power is much less than those in the store.-Are you sure you are not overflowing?”

Yang Yang gave him a white look: “Will I make such a low-level mistake?”

Monta: “What if?”

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang suddenly thought of one thing-in the final analysis, the red fruit is not a complete soul essence plant, does it have other characteristics? For example, it is easy to lock the soul, but during the cooking process, it starts to overflow the soul?

Thinking of this, Yang Yang stood up and said, “Then I will try another pot.”

Then he went into the kitchen.

When Monta saw this, she immediately followed, but Yang Yang quickly closed the door and locked it.

Monta: “………”

He doesn’t believe it, can you not come out?

Yang Yang would come out, of course, but when he came out again, there was no porridge in his hand, and there was no casserole in the kitchen.

Monta froze, and then drew his mouth out: “Have you put the casserole in the storage space? As for?”

Yang Yang glanced at him and said nothing.

Monta understood what he meant, and retorted: “I won’t eat it again-forget it, what happened?”

Yang Yang looked back and sighed, “Well, failed.”

This time he made sure that the soul power was not overflowing, but the finished product also had extremely weak soul power, which was not as high grade as those porridges in his shop.

Monta sat down and said strangely, “I think the porridge you sell is all good. You shouldn’t boil a pot of porridge and fail. What ingredients did you use?”

Yang Yang didn’t answer, but said from another angle: “It’s not a matter of soul power. I’m sure there is no overflow of soul power, but why it has no effect.”