After speaking, Yaqing glanced at Yang Yang again, and then quickly recovered her gaze.

Yang Yang didn’t understand what Yaqing was thinking, maybe he was embarrassed, maybe he was guilty. But no matter what he thinks, Yang Yang’s decision will not change. In the matter of medicine, Archibald’s parents should have the right to know.

So after lunch, Yang Yang offered to talk to He Shu and Abel.

When Yang Yang said this, he did not avoid Yaqing.

Yaqing heard Yang Yang’s words and guessed what Yang Yang would say. His body shuddered nervously, and he didn’t dare look at it, but instead ran away and walked away from the restaurant.

Abel saw Yaqing’s response, and he had a vague feeling about Yang Yang’s words.

Study room on the second floor.

There were only Abel, He Shu, and Yang Yang in the room. — Archibald went to the training room after dinner.

The matter is simple and can be made clear in a few words. Yang Yang said the whole thing in less than three minutes.

But after three minutes, there was a long silence in the study.

Abel’s mood was a little fortunate, but also very heavy.

——He was fortunate that Yaqing was not the mysterious person behind the village, and he was also fortunate that Yaqing did not do anything to Bird; but Bird ’s medicine, although he did n’t know it, could not change the fact that it affected the lives of villagers.

Abel sighed and asked, “Does Bird know about this?”

Yang Yang nodded; “When I spoke to Uncle Yaqing, he heard it.”

Abel was so nervous that he knew his son, even if he was one of the victims, but he would never feel good about it.

But Abel calmed down quickly-judging by Bird’s performance today, his mood didn’t seem to be suppressed or lost by this incident.

Abel thought for a while, and gave Yang Yang a deep look: “Tough work for you.”

Yang Yang: “………”

No, I know what you think, not what you think!

However, Yang Yang couldn’t explain to Abel them about this kind of bedtime, and in the end he could only recognize the touching thing of “sacrifice the ego and save Byrd”.

After Yang Yang was silent for a moment, he turned the topic away.

Yang Yang: “I think Uncle Yaqing’s mood may be a little bit wrong. Is he about to get sick?”

Abel shook his head: “His illness is more like He Shu. He is mostly cowardly and rarely has manic episodes. Even if the episodes are not serious, intermediate-grade manic inhibitors can solve it.”

With that, Abel sighed.

“His heart is sick.-I’ll talk to him.”

Since Yang Yang knew about Ya Qing’s accidental death and death of her sister and sister, she has tolerated a lot of abnormal behaviors of Ya Qing, so she said nothing more when she heard what she said.

Yang Yang: “Then I’ll go down first. I’ll cook some porridge for my father at night.”

He Shu smiled and nodded: “Boil more, eat yourself.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang: “Okay.”

Yang Yang didn’t have any other arrangements, and there were very few people in the manor house today, so he suddenly seemed very busy.