Abel was puzzled and put down the stone: “I’ve never heard of anything like this.”

He Shu took the stone again and looked closely. After a while, he suddenly said, “I’ve seen this thing.”

The other three were startled.

Yang Yang: “Father, are you sure?”

He Shu nodded. “In my mother’s relic, there is a small stone. I used to think it was jade or something, and I didn’t care.”

Speaking, He Shu stood up and said, “I’ll get it.”

Abel quickly followed: “I’m with you.-You two are waiting here.”

Having said that, the two went out.

After they left, Yang Yang glanced at Archibald and asked, “Duke, how are you doing?”

Archibald looked at Yang Yang with a bitter smile: “Not so good.-I have always admired my uncle, his body is very weak, and the damage to the soul palace is very serious, but he has always been strong.

When I was a kid, I gave me medicine. When I was almost crazy, my uncle encouraged me to stay with me.

I respect him and thank him very much. “

Such an elder, it is already a psychological burden to just question his kindness, not to mention that the fact may be the opposite of what he knows.

Yang Yang leaned over, pulled Archibald’s tail and hugged it in his arms.

“I promise that I won’t confront Uncle Yaqing until I get the exact evidence. I will not hurt him as much as possible.”

Archibald smiled and kissed Yang Yang side by side.

After waiting for a while, Abel returned with He Shu.

He Shu has an extra box in his hand.

He Shu: “Before my father left, I cleaned up my belongings and removed the clothes and tombs. There was almost nothing left. When the mother died, she also made the same last wish. Here is her entire relic.

He Su gently stroked the box with nostalgia, then opened it.

Inside the box are some old photos, a withered flower, some postcards, and a beige stone with a large pigeon egg.

He Shu took the stone out and placed it in a box containing medicine stones, side by side with the large medicine stone.

It was then that Yang Yang noticed that the color and texture of the two stones looked exactly the same.

Yang Yang immediately took out the soul power tester and put the small stone into it for testing. The test results were the same as they had guessed. This small stone was indeed a medicine stone.

Yang Yang asked; “Father, do you know where this medicine stone came from? What did grandma do with this medicine stone?”

He Shu shook his head: “I didn’t see this thing when my mother was alive.-But my elder brother may know.”

So He Shu called his elder brother again.

He Shu’s elder brother was telling a story with Komi. The video call was connected. One of the two sides appeared, and Kimi immediately opened his eyes.

“Yangyang !!! It’s Yangyang!”

The child’s clear voice came over, breaking this heavy atmosphere, Yang Yang couldn’t help showing a smile, and waved with Komi.

The brother of Heshu immediately noticed that their expressions were not right, so after Kermi greeted Yang Yang, she coaxed Kermi to leave.

But Mi was unwilling—she had just left for a day, and she already missed the sheep. Why would she just leave with a wave?