In the small tea shop.

After Yang Yang watched this short piece of screen, he was a bit surprised—the Ya Qing he saw just now and the one he usually came into contact with did not want to be the same person.

In Yang Yang’s impression, Ya Qing was weak and gentle, and had the tenderness of a sick beauty; meanwhile, he was intelligent. This extreme of the mind and body makes Yang Yang’s impression of Ya Qing stay on the words “heavenly jealous and talented”.

However, Ya Qing just seen was very imposing, and he had some meanings for his own use. The relationship with He Shu didn’t seem to be harmonious-at least not as good as Yang Yang saw at first.

Yang Yang: [Rott, continue to monitor Yaqing, try not to touch his terminal, don’t let him find any clues. 】

Rot: [Okay, master. ——Master, can I ask why I should monitor him? 】

Yang Yang: [Guess yourself. 】

Roth: […………]

In the evening, after a day of getting along, the children are completely afraid of giving birth, and they like the environment of the manor very much-there are many deserted and unrepaired places in the manor, but they can bring some intimacy.

The children vented their uneasiness during these two days. After spending a day in the manor, they fell asleep early after eating.

When Yang Yang went to visit the children, she asked Ruohong about her child’s life.

Probably it was because Yaqing was scared by Ruohong before. When Yang Yang saw Ruohong, he still looked grim and uneasy.

Seeing her like this, Yang Yang couldn’t bear to speak, so she planned to say it tomorrow, but she did not expect Ruohong to speak.

Ruo Hong looked at the sleeping child on the bed and asked Yang Yang very quietly, “Duchess, is my child really like the duke?”

Although Yang Yang wanted to comfort her and said no, she nodded in the end: “Yes, it’s very similar.”

If Hong looked down and couldn’t see her expression, her voice was soft and she couldn’t hear her emotions. But in terms of intonation, it was fairly calm.

Ruo Hong continued: “The person named Yaqing said today that if I do n’t give his child his medicine, the child will die alive in the future. Is it true?”

Yang Yang frowned slightly and said, “I don’t know. But that’s what I want to ask you.”

If Hong paused stroking the child across the quilt, then asked, “What do you want me to do?”

Yang Yang: “I want to know, has this child ever taken the medicine stone tea in the village, and have you ever planted a medicine stone chip?”

Ruo Hong shook her head: “He hasn’t eaten it, and I haven’t planted medicine stone chips. Even the milk that feeds him is animal milk.”

Yang Yang: “Is both his father and you from the village? I mean, are both people with soul infection and soul palace damage?”

Ruo Hong nodded: “My husband’s parents and I are both in the village since the fall of the Starship. Our parents’ infection is very serious, and the soul palace is also seriously damaged. The only child. He is nearly thirty years older than me. When he hunted last year, he had no time to take the medicine. He just went there, not even seeing the child. “

Yang Yang didn’t expect to expose other people’s scars, and whispered a little guilt: “Sorry.”

If Hong hangs her head down, the corner of her mouth gently evokes a shallow arc, and she shakes her head without speaking.