"Nope, he basically tells us every single thing but that one. Back in 9th grade we just got shocked when he told us he got kicked out of the family. I was just glad that Sunghoon, Jake and Jay hyung didn't lack the money to help him so he was in good hands" he briefly explained so I just nodded in return.

What could he have done that he was literally kicked out? I mean, from the family?! That's insane.

"Don't get fooled by his cheapskate appearance though, he's born with a golden spoon. He's supposed to be there heir of Lee Corporations"

"Oh my god, that very famous company?!" I asked, gasping from the information whilst Jungwon nodded.

"So we were only allowed to use one room" everyone started groaning after hearing Jay hyung's reminder, making me smile.

Here we go again.

"That sucks—"

"Aye Ni-ki! Let's just be grateful we were allowed to stay here" Heeseung hyung instantly dismissed the younger's sentence but it still didn't stop Jay hyung from rolling his eyes.

"There's four beds you idiots! Do you think I'll let us sleep on the floor and cramp ourselves to sleep?!" We were soon guided inside the gigantic room with four gigantic beds and a neat and clean interior design.

I can live here in peace!

——

SUNGHOON'S POV

I tiredly sat on the single couch before leaning my head back and just casually watched everyone settle in. I'm really tired after driving for six hours and all I need right now is a power nap.

While I was busy organizing my thoughts, my attention landed on the black haired boy whose eyes sparkled upon roaming his gaze around the room. He was moving his head here and there, eyes turning crescents as he smiled fondly at things he found mesmerizing.

Who gave him the right to be this fcking adorable?!

Embarrassed by my own thoughts, I fully leaned my back to face the ceiling before my hand made it's way to my nape, calming myself down.

Crap, he's driving me insane.

"Hold on...one of us can have a bed all to himself!" Heeseung announced, making me asses the information as well.

Right...two people can sleep on one bed and there's four in total.

"I call dibs on it then!" Ni-ki announced before throwing his body on an empty bed.

"No! That's unfair! I brought sticky notes with me, whoever gets to pick the same color shares the same bed" Jungwon instructed, calmly taking out a colorful sticky note from his brown journal. Jungwon and his organized system always impresses me.

Although grumbling, Ni-ki moved away from the bed and started frowning, waiting for Heeseung to finish rolling the colored sticky notes into a ball.

"There will be two reds, two blue, two green and one purple. The one who gets the odd one can sleep on a solo bed" sounds fine to me.

I hope I pick the same color as Sun—hold the fck up.

I jolted from my seat when I remembered something. Does that mean it's possible that Sunoo and Ni-ki will share the same bed?!

NO WA—no way.

My heart started pounding when Sunoo finished picking the crumpled paper and showed us that he got blue, after him was Ni-ki who dipped his whole hand inside the mug, searching carefully for the purple.