After walking for almost a month and then back to the top floor, Yang Yang found that the entire top floor had changed.

Mainly the outside garden has changed-what was originally an elegant, ornamental garden has now become a playground garden. The flowers and trees have been removed, and the whole has become wider, and soil slopes, small bridges, and a lot of play facilities have been added. At a glance, it is prepared for children.

Their room also changed, the bathroom and cloakroom became larger, and then the crib was placed next to their bed, not the one sent by Monta, but a crib specially made for eggs.

There was a small pit in the middle of the bed, and Yang Yang put the egg in, just right.

Probably this crib is too comfortable, and the fat capsule-like egg nest shakes a bit after entering, and it even shakes a bit of cozyness.

Yang Yang laughed, and then smiled: “…”

Ok?

Wait, move? ?

Yang Yang kept bending down, blinked, and then looked at the egg in the bed, still a quiet and beautiful egg cub for many years.

Yang Yang considered it for a second, and felt that he might not be dazzled, so he looked up and asked the other three people at the bed: “I just seemed to see it move.”

He Shu and Amber stood a little behind, not seeing the details, but Archibald affirmed Yang Yang’s words.

“Well, I also saw it. This is a manifestation of the child’s physical development in the late stage of shell breaking, which is faster than I expected.”

He Shu and Amber were pleasantly surprised after listening.

Amber had a proud look: “The young lady’s pregnancy time is shorter than that of ordinary people, and the baby’s examination data is so good. It doesn’t matter if someone breaks the shell one or two months in advance.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Do n’t close your eyes and blow, the average shell breaking period is two months.

Heshu is much more reliable, and laughed: “It is necessary to prepare the day-to-day use of the child after breaking the shell, and some of the large items bought before must also be packed and have a taste.-Amber, let’s go and discuss it , Organize and let Yang Yang take a look. Yang Yang, you take a rest first, Bird said that your injury is not complete yet. “

Yang Yang: “…”

Although very moved, the thought of his “wound” was a bit unmovable.

However, in the face of He Shu’s kindness, Yang Yang still responded with a smile, and then watched He Shu left with Amber, and immediately settled with Archibald after the fall.

Yang Yang stared: “You told my uncle my injury?”

Archibald smiled, bent over and raised Yang Yang on the bed, then propped himself on Yang Yang’s body and said, “My father is also a female. He was more severely injured than you when I was born. Besides, you walk Who do you think can be concealed? “

Yang Yang: “…”

Archibald looked at Yang Yang’s depressed expression and couldn’t help laughing. He bowed his head and kissed Yang Yang, saying goodbye to Yang Yang: “I’ll go to the base first.”

Yang Yang licked his lower lips without restraint, and grabbed Archibald’s collar so that it wouldn’t let people go: “Keep kissing first.”

Archibald laughed, obediently lowered his head to cover Yang Yang’s lips, his tail wrapped around Yang Yang’s legs, and the whole man slowly stuck it up.