Archibald: “………”

Seems really urgent?

Archibald hesitated, and walked out: “Then I’m farther away, if you have a situation, you shout.”

Yang Yang: “I know, I know, you go!”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald’s hindsight was a little funny, and he could not help but hook his head, and shook his head while walking out.

Hearing the sound of footsteps going away, Yang Yang finally relieved his heart, his body relaxed, and then there was a rush.

Yang Yang: “…”

Is this amount a bit large? Didn’t he eat so much? And why is there a fishy smell?

Before Yang Yang pondered, the cramps in his stomach took away all his attention.

at the same time.

Although Archibald told Yang Yang to go further, in fact, after walking a few steps, he quietly turned back to where he was standing. He heard Yang Yang’s movement, and he felt his nose awkwardly, thinking It must not be discovered by Yang Yang, otherwise Yang Yang may really get angry.

But soon, Archibald caught a strange smell in the air.

It smelled like blood and fish, and came from where Yang Yang was.

Archibald straightened his body, fanned his nose and sniffed. After confirming that the smell was not an illusion, he suddenly changed his face and strode toward the bushes.

“Yang Yang.”

Yang Yang was still struggling with his stomach, and he could not help hearing Archibald’s voice close by. He looked up and saw Archibald standing by the bush.

Yang Yang with his buttocks felt that the whole person was bad: “Why are you back again? Lying down! You are not allowed to come over !!!”

Archibald didn’t listen at all, walked around the bushes and reached Yang Yang, and stretched out his hand to pull Yang Yang.

Yang Yang almost blew his hair: “Yakibod !!! Don’t touch me! You give me-, lying down! Don’t touch me! It’s not disgusting you!”

Billy said, where Yang Yang could beat Archibald, people were picked up by Archibald, and next second he felt Archibald’s hand touched his ass, and he felt the wet “feces “.

Yang Yang felt that his worldview was about to be broken, and collapsed, “A! What nerve do you have!”

Archibald was about to collapse. He hugged Yang Yang’s waist to prevent Yang Yang from struggling. Then he put the hand that touched the “feces” in front of Yang Yang, and his tone was a little serious because of anxiety: “The fetal water is broken, you are going to give birth. “

Yang Yang just froze, “ah”, then looked at Archibald’s hand.

I saw that the hand was not stained by Yang Yang, but a pale pink transparent liquid.

Yang Yang’s face was stubborn: “But my belly is ringing, isn’t it diarrhea?”

Although it was a little painful, he thought it was the normal pain of diarrhea before he could not bear it.

Archibald: “………”

Archibald: “After the child breaks the shell, don’t tell him what it is today.”

Otherwise the child may cry.

Yang Yang: “…”

Archibald didn’t delay after speaking, he took out a cape from the space, wrapped Yang Yang in a cross, hugged him, turned and ran towards the base.