There are two reasons.

First, from the point of view of the villagers becoming more and more serious, the first medicine was not intended to suppress mania.

Second, there must be a change in heredity. Doctors record every day. It is impossible not to notice this change, but they have not changed the medicine in time.

Therefore, the inheritance of soul power is the purpose of medication.

The purpose of researching this medicine is not difficult to imagine-for example, if it can be completely inherited, can it be “herited” to completely “cure” its own spiritual infection?

There were a lot of big nobles who had been hit by the old Emperor Star. For some of them, finding a dispensable life and the next child would “recover”, and this sale could no longer be cost-effective.

This is not Yang Yang’s “Imagination”, there is an example around him-the Dotton family.

No, it is not that the Dayton family is the initiator of the experiment, but that the natural inheritance of the Dayton family has proved the feasibility of this inheritance. Even the mysterious man discovered the genetics of the Dottons before doing such an experiment.

However, the results of the experiment are not satisfactory, because if the mother is infected, it can only kill two lives. So when Dr. Lu appeared, it was not an inherited experiment, but a medicine that favored “inhibition.”

But if Yang Yang thinks about it, there are two things that are very thoughtful.

First, even the three people who are most familiar with the genetic disease of the Dotton family, Zhang Jun, Gulita, and Yaqing, do not know that the Dotton family inherits soul and beast power. How does the mysterious person know?

Second, Archibald’s soul power, soul cube soul power, and medicinal rock soul power, the “anomalous bands” between the three, prove the connection between the three.

Until the decisive evidence is obtained, Yang Yang does not want to make a rude statement about who commits evil.

But there was one thing he had to figure out-there was no medicine in Archibald’s medicine.

But, what reason should I take Archibald’s medicine?

Yang Yang wanted to get into God and didn’t notice that Archibald had come to him.

“What are you thinking?”

Archibald bent down, holding his knees to look at Yang Yang.

Yang Yang was startled and looked up to see Archibald’s sweaty and dusty face, and the depression in his heart disappeared.

Yang Yang laughed, stretched out his index finger and wiped the dust on Archibald’s face, teasing: “Master Duke, you can’t be more than 10 years old now.”

Archibald also smiled, not refuting. He lifted Yang Yang and said, “The sun is a little bit bigger. Go and sit in the shed.”

Yang Yang stood up along his strength and expressed helplessness as being fragile: “No, I didn’t, hiss–“

Without saying a word, Yang Yang suddenly drew a breath, and suddenly covered her stomach and froze there.

Archibald froze, and the tail’s scaled armor exploded instantly, and the whole person was in a panic.

“What’s wrong with you? My stomach hurts? How does it hurt? Is there any pain? Is it about to be born?”

Yang Yang: “…”