After speaking, Archibald pulled Yang Yang up, his hands were not loosened, and Yang Yang’s calf was wrapped in his tail.

Comi: “………”

She used her animal instinct to read Archibald’s oath of sovereignty.

Monta: “………”

Show spouse sovereignty to a five-year-old? ?

Alas.

Archibald ignored Monta’s ridiculous eyes and continued to say solemnly: “The winter camp continues, and Yang Yang and I will return in two days.”

Monta shrugged and held Kermi in a different position and hugged. “Okay, let’s go now.-The drone will drive you first. It’s too hard to find a place to stop here. You will come back when you get there Tell me before, I’ll pick you up. “

Archibald: “Well.”

Seeing that his destiny could not be changed, he could only lie on Monta’s shoulder and waved strongly with Yang Yang: “Yangyang, come back soon.”

After speaking, he covered his mouth with one hand, then “muma” and gave Yang Yang a kiss.

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang was happy, and he waved with Kermi.

Archibald saw that Yang Yang hadn’t made a kiss-kissing gesture, so he was relieved, and then urged Monta with his eyes-not yet?

Monta: “………”

Monta rolled her eyes, then carried Kermi, Fu Qing, roasted rabbits, and the instructor extinguished the fire. A group of four sat on the aircraft from Archibald and left.

Archibald lifted his head and watched them. After the aircraft disappeared, Archibald looked back, and the joy of his mouth betrayed his mood.

Yang Yang couldn’t laugh or cry, but because the scar face was with his bald head, he didn’t poke Archibald’s childish behavior.

On the way back, the scar face still led the way.

The bald head was Archibald’s iron powder, and he didn’t talk a little along the way. Now he is on his way back, and he is also responsible for the active atmosphere.

However, the return journey took less than a quarter of an hour, and Scar’s face suddenly stopped and stopped.

“what happened?”

Archibald was immediately vigilant. Although he had no lack of experience in field operations, he had more experience against soul beasts. He is less aware of the danger in the jungle than his scar face.

But Scar’s face didn’t say anything, he just stood there, then slowly bent down.

“Ah, it happened.”

On the one hand, the bald head reacted after knowing it, and then sat down holding the scar face, and explained to Yang Yang and Archibald, “It’s a manic attack, but fortunately, I’m going out with medicine today.”

Yang Yang heard that she immediately looked at the scar face, and she saw that the scar face was pale, her forehead had already leached a thin layer of sweat, and there was a tendency to gather into beans.

When Yang Yang saw the scar on his face seemed to be getting more and more uncomfortable, he looked at the bald head in puzzling: “You said that you are carrying medicine, so give him something to eat quickly, he looks uncomfortable looking.”

He removed a bamboo tube hanging from his waist and shook his head to explain: “This dosage is very strict. It must be attacked to a certain degree. After observing the possibility of an outbreak, you can take the medicine according to the situation.”