He offered to send us back, I refused, so he helped us settle in a shelter. “

“We have a new home here. The little aristocrat also introduced us to the doctor and will not disclose our existence to others.”

“That doctor’s medicine is good. He has developed a new type of inhibitor for the people in that disaster, although there will be some side effects-such as aggravating the damage of the soul palace, causing our beastization to become uncontrollable and become half Orc form.

However, we have been relieved by the mania that infected the soul and beast. “

“Later, after I learned that some residents of the old Emperor Star had moved here, I also went to look for it. But I did not expect that because of our abnormal appearance, it caused conflicts with some ordinary people.

After that, people in the village were less willing to contact the outside world. “

“So in the decades that followed, we hid in the no-man’s land to thrive. Those days were really good times.”

“Unfortunately, good days always come to an end.”

“Fifty years ago, women and females in the village became difficult to conceive children. Even if they conceive children …”

The old village chief stopped talking, his face became sore, and all the young men around him looked sad and unbearable.

Yang Yang recalled Xiao Baijia’s “Wujii Tongyan” before, and he had a bad feeling.

“Are all dystocias?”

The old village chief closed his eyes and shook his head: “No. The women who have difficulty giving birth are all dead.”

what?

Yang Yang’s eyes widened. Archibald also had a stun in his heart, his tail stretched out involuntarily, and rolled it around Yang Yang’s waist.

As if only in this way, he could confirm that Yang Yang was “well”.

Yang Yang put her hand on the tip of Archibald’s tail, and touched it gently, soothing right.

Yang Yang thought for a moment, guessing the reason: “is it because the soul palace is damaged?”

The old village chief: “Well, it’s not because the female’s soul house is damaged, but the child’s soul house is damaged.-I just said that the doctor’s new inhibitor has side effects. This side effect has changed our years and years. Blood, or genes? I don’t know much about this.

And this change is also reflected in the baby. “

“I don’t know when, after the child conceived by the female, the child’s eggs will not start to develop completely, but will fade the eggshell and become a viviparous state like a woman.

If it is an ordinary child, it just hurts a bit, and there is no danger to life.

But I don’t know why, the female is pregnant with bimorphic Leicester. “

Yang Yang has understood, “Can it be said that when the child is in the female’s belly, he becomes a half-beast?”

The old village chief nodded: “Not only that, but the young duke and the duchess also know that the double-layer Leicester’s scale armor is still soft, and then every year, it will shed scale and change armor until adulthood, scale armor It will be a mature state and extremely hard. “

Yang Yang: “…”

He really didn’t know this.

The old village chief: “But the females in our village are pregnant, and when they are not born, the scales are mature.”