“In that disaster, almost seven adults were infected with soul and soul power, some serious and some mild. Manic inhibitors were in short supply and consumed hugely, not to mention those high-level inhibitors, not to mention ordinary people, rich and wealthy. Not necessarily buyable. “

Having said that, the old village chief sighed again.

“Life is better than before, but I can’t afford to consume a lot of inhibitors. A few people in a family can’t be taken down by one person.

Some families have some conscience, and send the seriously ill to a centralized resettlement center. Although they may be detained for a lifetime, they can be controlled by drugs from time to time.

But when I encountered some unscrupulous people, I dragged it out into the wild. “

Yang Yang frowned, pulled Comilla into her arms, gave her a headset and played games.

The old village chief: “I myself was infected with the soul and beast spirit, and the soul palace was seriously damaged. Fortunately, I did n’t marry a wife at that time, I left the house to my parents, and then I set up a containment organization myself. Help those who have been abandoned.

Other people were slowly involved in the process, many of whom were volunteers and also provided material assistance. “

“Everything seems to be getting better.”

The expression of the old village chief became bitter, and he sighed again and again: “With the supplies and manpower, we took some patients we were planning to relocate to the old emperor star.-At that time, although the old emperor star was taken over by the military, But there was not much defensive defense. I have been stationed in the old Emperor since I joined the army, and I am very familiar with it. “

“But unexpectedly, on the way, our starship encountered a star theft and was attacked. In the end, the starship crashed on the old emperor star, and we only had a dozen individuals escaped.”

“The area where the starship crashed was a no-man’s land. We were afraid that the star theft would chase us, so we fled, and when we returned to God, we were already in the wilderness, and we were left alone.”

Yang Yang wondered: “Have you ever tried to contact the military?”

The old village chief; “Have tried it, but the star network of the old Emperor Star had not been rebuilt at the time, and he could not be contacted at all.”

Archibald: “After that? Now there are already a lot of reconstruction and reformation areas outside, not too far from here. And the star network has covered the whole world.-Since you can know me, it means you There are channels to get outside information, why not contact us? “

Archibald said “we” here, naturally the military.

The old village chief was silent for a while, then slowly said: “We have contacted. I went out to contact personally.”

“I am familiar with the old Emperor Star, so after I settled the survivors after the crash of the starship, I set out to find someone to help. What I found was the first batch of reconstruction areas to be built, which was responsible for a little nobleman.

noble.

Hearing this word again, Archibald and Yang Yang both jumped in their hearts.

The old village chief’s eyelids are still hanging, and his face is full of expressions, and his story continues.

“The little aristocrat was very nice and helped us a lot. But at that time the old emperor star had no immigration plan, and the reconstruction area was built just for the convenience of the army.