Scar’s face sneered again, then raised his hand and waved, “Go!”

With an order, the left and right sides of the aircraft suddenly struck a “bang”. Due to the force, the aircraft was even shaken.

However, Yang Yang’s face did not panic-at the end of the year, he had experienced worse situations than this.

At this time, the more panic the faster you die.

Yang Yang listened to the sound of the impact outside, and determined that there were three points of impact. If there were no other people watching, plus one person and one beast in his sight, there were five people in total.

Yang Yang took a shallow breath, then flipped his hands behind the pillow, and added an energy gun in his hand.

——Although the size of this thing is not big, but in the words of Abel, “Three beasts as big as Monta can shoot through with one shot.”

Because this gun consumes a lot of energy, an energy magazine can only be fired in full. So Abel prepared three for Yang Yang, saying that Yang Yang wasted time by changing magazines.

Ah, thanks for your intimate father.

The severe impact put the protective energy layer of the aircraft at risk, and a red alarm light was also lit inside the aircraft. But Yang Yang was unmoved, still looking coldly at the scar face still kneeling on the nose.

Scar’s face seemed a little surprised by Yang Yang’s calmness, a little bit of contempt in her eyes, but it didn’t mean to stop.

Over time, in less than two minutes, an alarm sounded in the aircraft: “Warning, the protective layer is under attack and the energy will be exhausted in ten seconds. 10, 9, 8 …”

Hearing the countdown, Yang Yang tightened his jawbone and moved his finger holding the gun, his eyes still locked on the scar-faced man.

Scarface also seemed to hear the aircraft’s alarm sound. Looking at Yang Yangming’s expression of nervousness and partial “looking at death”, Scarman’s face slowly evoked a smile.

Unfortunately, his smile had not risen enough to express his emotions. He saw a dark shadow rushing like a cannonball, and then a “bang—!” Go out.

At the same time, Roth took over the aircraft, and said he was safe with Yang Yangbao, while saying: “Don’t be afraid, the Duke is here. I have sent messages and positioning with Monta and they will come to support it. This aircraft is not equipped Weapon, the Duke lets us go first. “

“No way!”

Yang Yang leaned on the back of the chair, panting a little after nervous, but his tone was firm.

“Give me the picture from the Duke.”

Rott hesitated, “But master, before you came, you promised the planet masters that they would definitely keep themselves safe.”

Yang Yang calmed his breath slightly and said, “I’m safe now. And I believe in the Duke.-Give me the picture.”

Rotter paused, and then obediently broadcast the picture.

Archie Bird’s terminal light screen called from the picture perspective, overlooking the entire site in a floating mode.

At this look, Yang Yang’s eyes widened.

“What’s going on with these people?”

I saw that in the picture, Archibald fought with five people, and even if it was a dozen or five, he did not fall in the slightest.