“Hehe.”

Yang Yang looked at Archibald, who was full of gas, and gave an indescribable laugh.

Roth: […………]

No, it didn’t know what the owner was laughing at, really, it was just a baby under one year old.

Yang Yang changed her posture, retracted into the quilt, and looked sideways to watch the live broadcast.

Archibald in the light screen was cold. A pair of star eyes looked like inorganic light, staring at the group of bear children tightening their skins one by one.

Seemingly satisfied with the queue of bear children, Archibald opened his mouth.

“This winter camp is a 20-day camp, with a group of 5 people and two teaching supervisors in each group.”

“Take the current queue, each column as a group. Any objections?”

Archibald’s eyes glanced faintly across the queue, and the bear children closed their mouths like quails. No one seemed to disagree.

But Archibald’s gaze didn’t stop, but he swept up to Rott, and met Rott.

Roth: “………”

Don’t look at me, not me.

Yang Yang pursed his lips and said, “Rott, wave your claws with the Duke.”

Rott obediently raised his front paws and waved at Archibald.

Archibald: “???”

Archibald froze for a moment, then immediately understood who was looking at him now.

There was a smile in Archibald’s eyes, but he didn’t show it, but he raised his eyebrows at the Panther very quickly.

Yang Yang laughed happily on the bed, then pouted at Guangping: “What ?!”

Roth: “………”

Rott naturally would not repeat this, but he felt that his young mind was badly hurt!

After Archibald looked at Rott, he looked back, and went on in a serious manner: “Now let me talk about the rules of the winter camp.”

“This winter camp has only one activity, and that is treasure hunting.”

“A total of 50 treasures are buried in the range of this mountain. The area map and treasure clues have been transmitted to your terminal. The treasure area is within the red line.

Take the group as the unit and find the most treasures for victory. Each person in the winner group can get a pair of light armor. “

There was a commotion in the bear child queue immediately, but it was a light armor, a military product!

Before the turmoil of the bear children widened, Archibald poured cold water on them.

He only heard him say softly, “But it’s just that, it’s a bit too simple.”

The voices of the bear children stopped abruptly, one by one looking at the front in horror, like chickens waiting to be slaughtered-what are you doing?

Archibald: “In order to live up to the trust of your family and exercise your purpose. So we have added a little difficulty. That is survival in the wild.”

“To ensure fairness, all your storage space must be emptied, and each of you will have the same thing: a set of tools for survival in the wild, an energy field tent, and a week of dry food and drinking water.

For the rest of the time, you need to get your own food and water. “

“Teaching supervisors will follow you to make sure you are not cheating and rescue you when you encounter life-threatening situations. Of course, if you want to give up, you can also apply for withdrawal from the teaching supervisor.