Yang Yang opened his eyes, his face flushed: “I’m not sleepy.”

Then, as he unfastened his seat belt, he asked Archibald: “Amber has prepared a big-winged pigeon for me to fill the space. Do you want soup or noon at noon?”

Archibald: “Stew soup was originally prepared for you.-I’ll come over for lunch?”

Archibald was tempted in this sentence, because Yang Yang had specifically instructed him not to come to the store for lunch a few days ago.

However, the small storm at the vegetable market yesterday made Archibald realize that Yang Yang’s relationship with him may not be too shy to let people see.

Sure enough, Yang Yang didn’t refuse: “Okay, I’ll get you ready.”

After speaking, Yang Yang turned suddenly again, and stretched out her hands to hold Archibald’s face, she just held Archibald’s mouth into a muffled mouth.

Archibald: “???”

With a smile, Yang Yang gave a strong kiss on Archibald’s lips, full of spirit: “muma ~ work hard, Darling ~ bye ~”

Archibald: “………”

When Yang Yanglang finished, he got out of the car, and then changed back to the positive butler of the sheep butler, and walked towards the shop in a reserved manner.

Archibald: “………”

Archibald laughed-Yang Yang on the bed and under the bed, like two species.

but……

Archibald looked at Yang Yang’s back, pursed his lower lip, and deepened his smile. –fair enough.

After entering the store, Yang Yang went up to the second floor first.

The store was not guarded at night, but fortunately there was heating here, and the seven-cage “Little White Rat” was not frozen.

Yang Yang took off his coat and glanced first. Although the food in the seven cages was moving, most of them were left, but none of the mice died.

— Oh, I forgot one.

Yang Yang put down her coat and called Monta: “Did you die?”

Monta was silent for two seconds, “… you called me this morning and asked this?”

It sounds very spiritual.

Yang Yang laughed: “The porridge you drank yesterday, I’m afraid you will react today.”

Monta; “what can you do? It was all over last night.”

Yang Yang: “… bye.”

Hanging his eyes and hanging up the phone, Yang Yang was alive.

First, take out the detector from the space, put in today’s golden fruit for routine detection, and then check the condition of the mouse.

The mice are still dabbling. After all, these are poultry and caught wild game. As long as it is not an infectious disease, both buyers and sellers won’t care, and the most money is selling.

Yang Yang squatted in the cage, turned on yesterday’s records, and compared them one by one.

Yang Yang records very carefully, from the symptoms you saw, such as the state of fur, claws, etc., to the condition of soul power, each one is marked.

After some inspection, there are some changes-some conditions have worsened, some have eased. But in general, the infection of the groups of souls and beasts, and the group of fruits, have improved the infection more or less.