After three full seconds, Archibald calmed down, and answered hoarsely, “OK.”

Yang Yang was only shy when Archibald was shy, and then he laughed “Hey Hey”.

until.

“… There is a living person here, thank you.”

Lying corpse, Lester made a weak voice, he really didn’t want to know the “fun in the room” of the young man with him, let go of his ears! It’s still a child!

Zhang Jun from one side also came to join in the fun: “There is also a living person here.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Archibald: “………”

Zhang Jun smiled, no longer ridiculed, and said, “Thank you today. In exchange, do you need anything? War armor maintenance is also possible.”

Monta immediately returned to human form, wearing only a pair of black trousers-this is a special material that will not be torn in case the beastly Lester transforms into a rogue.

Monta: “I’m going to test the soul-storing soul level. It just happens that my soul power is almost exhausted.”

Zhang Jun: “Yes, Bird, how about you?”

Archibald shook his head. He didn’t have any need, and his armor was maintained.

However, Yang Yang suddenly thought of something and raised a hand: “Is there an instrument that can detect the soul essence plant and soul power?”

Zhang Jun knew Yang Yang’s congee shop and thought he wanted to pour the congee, and he nodded swiftly: “You have everything you want to measure, it just happens that they are all on the third floor. Let’s go.”

Archibald looked at Yang Yang: “Is the spirit essence plant to be tested in the store? I’ll take you back to get it.-Go back and give you a storage space to take, it is more convenient.”

Yang Yang did not refuse, “Okay, but I’ll take things with me.”

Talking, Yang Yang reached into his pocket and took out a red fruit produced by bean sprouts from the storage surface by covering.

“That’s what I got by chance. I can see that the soul power is full, but after all, it’s a plant I haven’t seen before, so I dare not use it rashly. Today is just right, let Junjun help me detect it.”

Archibald glanced at the red fruit in Yang Yang’s hand, a small one, never seen it. However, he was not very good at plants, and just looked at them.

Three floors underground.

It is more like the ground, because there are sunlight guide channels on the first to third floors.

Monta was very familiar with it, and went to a room by himself, while Yang Yang and Archibald followed Zhang Jun to another room.

“It just happened that yesterday I entered a new set of testing instruments. In addition to the conventional detection items such as the affiliation, growth, soul reserve, and soul purity of soul plant, it can also analyze the soul category.”

Zhang Jun took them to a set of instruments and introduced them with interest.

“Of course, there is no official standard for the soulpower category for the time being, but there is an internal standard in the research institute. In short, the purpose of developing it is to carry out precise matching. After all, the higher the soul spirit plant level, the better the soulpower Pure, the more precious it is, and, oh, well, you may not be interested in this. “