The Lester’s beast-like body looks like a cat, but it is covered in scale armor and has no meat pads. At first glance, it looks like a machine.

The beast-shaped Leicester was strange: “What’s indistinguishable? Isn’t a human a nose and a mouth?”

Yang Yang was curious: “Can you tell which one is in a group of black cats?”

The beast-shaped Leicester rolled his eyes: “That’s an animal, not a human. Try one of them?”

Yang Yang: “…”

No, is your animal shape any different from those animals? ?

Forget it.

Yang Yang gave up discussing this non-nutritive topic, and turned her attention to the beast-shaped Leicester’s undulating belly.

Yang Yang glanced twice, then suddenly reached out and poked.

The beast-shaped Leicester immediately sat up in fright, like a teased yellow flower girl, making a terrifying voice: “Well, where are you touching!”

Yang Yang raised her finger and looked innocent. When she was about to say something, her body suddenly covered a shadow.

Archibald’s icy voice came from above his head. “What are you doing?”

Beast-shaped Leicester: “………”

Yang Yang: “…”

No, can your grandma appear precisely at such times?

The beast-shaped Leicester slammed directly on the ground, and sent a desolate weeping cry: “You fight! Kill me! I’m not alive anyway, I will be killed by you sooner or later!”

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang: “…”

Sympathy erupted in my heart.

Yang Yang stood up and looked at Archibald: “Wash so fast?”

Archibald didn’t speak.

Yang Yang reluctantly explained, “I’m just curious whether the scale armor on the beast-shaped stomach is hard or soft.”

After talking about Yang Yang, he concluded, “It’s like a heart-warming egg.”

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang looked at him: “Jealous again?”

Archibald’s expression was somber, and after two seconds he said a little lowly, “I can’t transform into a beast.”

He had discovered that Yang Yang particularly liked to hold his tail, obviously he liked the shape of a beast, but he could only keep the shape of this half-beast-so the scaled armor without a stomach gave Yang Yang a poke.

Angry at myself, but also worried that Yangyang would poke someone’s belly again.

Yang Yang understood what Archibald was thinking, and couldn’t help laughing, and felt a little distressed.

He thought about it, and then whispered, “Then, let me touch your abs and scales at night. I don’t seem to have touched it yet …”

Yang Yang’s gaze swept down to Archibald’s waist, and his smile gradually changed: “I’m a little curious about what it looks like.”

Archibald reacted for a second to what Yang Yang was talking about. After the reaction, his ears turned red.

At this moment, Archibald just felt that all his blood was rushing to his brain, and his reason broke down.