Archibald simply pulled Yang Yang back two steps, and then answered Yang Yang’s words: “Well, it’s dead. It should be a soul corpse.”

After that, Archibald opened the terminal and called Monta.

“Soul Corpse?”

Yang Yang frowned, the name was not very friendly.

The call was connected, Archibald made a slight gesture to Yang Yang, and then said to Monta: “I found a soul and corpse in the reform area. You drive over and locate me. It’s your terminal. “

After speaking, hang up the phone, and then explained to Yang Yang: “The soul and beast, in short, is the soul and beast that occupied the dead body.”

Yang Yang’s eyes widened: “Can you still do that?

Archibald: “Almost. Soul beasts are aggregates of soul power. They have no autonomous consciousness, but soul power is the soul.

When killing soul beasts, their soul power will be broken, most of them condensed into soul crystals, and a small part stays on the planet. -This part often dissolves on its own and becomes part of the planet’s energy. However, under extremely special conditions, these scattered parts will gather and then enter some suitable corpses, so that these corpses can be ‘resurrected and resurrected’, and there will be soul corpses. “

Yang Yang understood, “So in this beast’s body is a soul beast?”

“You can understand that.”

Archibald nodded, and at the same time took out a black stick from the storage space. Pressing the button, the front section of the stick pierced a long arm with a sharp edge.

Archibald: “You are far away. The soul and beast have no pain and have great strength. Don’t hurt you by mistake.”

“it is good.”

Yang Yang obediently retreated a few meters away, at the same time silently released soul power, opened the soul vision. ——Soul of Soul Beast or something, he was a little curious.

As soon as Yang Yang stepped back, he heard a bang, a large block of snow falling in the small garden, a fallen trash can being knocked open, and a behemoth covered with dead branches and fallen leaves and snow from inside He rushed out and bumped into Archibald!

Archibald didn’t panic, such an attack seemed to him flawless.

So one blow is fatal.

Archibald made a sideways move, and the triangular blade in his hand pierced laterally from the side, directly penetrating the beast’s skull. The soul and beast did not utter any wailing, and the cricket at his feet fell down.

Archibald took advantage of the pursuit, took a leap, and turned over in the air. With the weight of his body and the blade as a nail, he nailed the soul and beast to the ground.

The soul and beast struggled twice, and slowly stopped moving.

Archibald was stunned, a little puzzled-the soul corpse should not die so easily.

But that was not his concern.

Archibald looked back and saw Yang Yang five meters away. Yang Yang’s expression looked with horror, staring blankly at the soul and beast.

“Are you scared?”

Archibald walked over and was a little worried-after all, Yang Yang was a man who was so scared that the worms would die.

Yang Yang returned to God, retracted the soul vision, and shook his head: “No …”

Yang Yang didn’t know what to say.