Without Peola’s reminder, Archibald was the first to sign. Yang Yang is curious, because there is another option under the watch, which is “ring style”.

Yang Yang looked at Archibald and was a little puzzled: “You can still make a ring here? But why is it still a must?”

Archibald had replenished the marriage registration process yesterday, and Wen Yan replied: “The ring here has an identification code, which is a marriage certificate. It was originally a small metal card. It was reformed into a ring seven years ago and said it was romantic. Anyway, everyone really likes it. “

Yang Yang smiled: “That’s quite romantic.-Which one do we choose? Let’s keep it simple.”

Archibald looked at Yang Yang: “Okay, you pick.”

So they picked a ring.

Pick a ring, it’s true that the two of them got married.

Ok.

Pereira accepted the reality and Sanguan began to reshape. But no matter how she remodeled or arranged the script, she couldn’t get rid of the fact-Jie Nan, her idol, and the little housekeeper she had just turned out to be Jie Nan!

Did you abandon your pregnant wives and then pull each other to get married?

What the **** is this script! !!

Pella could hardly hold back her manic heart, but at this moment, her ears suddenly caught Archibald’s voice.

Archibald: “This one doesn’t work. The black gemstone on the top is darthite. It’s not good for pregnant women. You can’t use it.”

Yang Yang was not entangled, and pointed to another: “What about this?”

——It’s bad for the pregnant woman, you can’t use it.

Pregnant, you.

You, the sheep steward.

Pereira: “………”

Ok? pregnant?

Peila’s gaze swept across the abdomen of the sheep’s housekeeper, as he discussed the ring style with Archie Bird on the side, the clothes were pulled, and he lay softly on his body, exposing a noticeably unnatural arc of the abdomen.

As a female, a belly of this size can be born in less than two months.

And if she remembered correctly, the “wife” of the sheep steward and the “wife” of Colonel Bird seemed to be giving birth.

And think again, at the time of the live broadcast, the sheep steward said that his child was about to be born in the spring, not “my wife was about to give birth to my child in the spring.”

Colonel Byrd took the sheep steward to shop before the sheep steward officially appeared in the public. Now it seems that the explanation in the sheep steward live broadcast is also far-fetched.

Therefore, she can make a bold assumption-there is no “wife”. From beginning to end, the wife of the sheep steward and the wife of Colonel Byrd are the sheep stewards themselves.

Pereira: “………”

She didn’t understand, what was this game?

At this time, Yang Yang and Archibald had already chosen the style. A pair of rings inlaid with amber broken diamonds can be engraved with each other’s name on the side of the ring.

“All right.”

After confirming the ring, Yang Yang also signed, his marital status with Archibald became “married”, and the original blank on the family relationship column became “spouse”.