Their understanding of Archibald and tactical analysis attracted Xiao Meng’s admiration. In addition, she also had a touch of painting skills. When Archibald was not in front of the public, fans would come to Peipei. Pull down the account waiting to be fed.

Now that Pella is on the oil rabbit, he is also a very famous po owner, and the number of fans is comparable to Monta.

Seeing idols for many years, iron powder is like pouring cold water into hot oil.

Pereira slammed her thigh, and while stimulating herself with pain, she meditated madly—it was not a small matter if she could not pounce on it, and if she was disgusted by Colonel Byrd, she could not live!

Thinking of the image that would be disgusted by Archibald, Pella calmed down instantly.

Looking up again, Peila had a smile on his face, followed behind the director to greet him, and by the way looked at Yang Yang next to him.

——Shepherd steward, of course she knows, and has also bought porridge. She personally likes this little steward.

But why did the sheep steward follow? Why didn’t that lady snake come?

Forget it, don’t come, although she is curious, but she really doesn’t want to see the picture of Mrs. Snake and Colonel Bird. ——This is the final bottom line of Yan Fan!

“Master Duke, Mr. Sheep, please sit down.”

The supervisor smiled and invited Yang Yang and Archibald to sit on the seat without any nonsense, and immediately signaled that Pella had begun the marriage registration process.

Pereira sat upright with a sweet smile: “Master Duke, please give me and your partner’s citizen terminal, thank you.”

Archibald lowered his wrist terminal, Yang Yang followed suit, and passed it together.

Pereira: “………”

Eh?

Peila looked at the two terminals in his hand, opened the energy docking skillfully and professionally, and began to identify and read citizen information …

But Peila’s heart is far away–this terminal is taken off the sheep butler’s wrist, not from the pocket, so this terminal is most likely the sheep steward, so the conclusion is …

Colonel Byrd was married to a sheep steward.

Pereira: “………”

No, no, no, it must be something she’s thinking about.

“Beep.”

At this time, a light beep, the reading of citizen information, two light screens popped out of the instrument, and appeared in the air with basic information such as the photos, names, and genders of the two people.

Yang Yang on one side and Archibald on the other.

Pereira: “………”

Lying down! Really!

Wait, what about the Duchess? ? What about the pregnant wife of sheep steward? ? Did n’t you say good pure master-slave relationship? ? Why did you get married suddenly? ?

“Pela, what are you doing?”

Seeing that Pella was slow to take the next step, the supervisor could not help reminding him.

Perla came back to God with a stir, and said dryly, “Please confirm your personal information.”

Archibald and Yang Yang simultaneously pressed a green confirmation key under the light screen. At the same time, the screen of the light screen has changed, and the personal information just now is automatically listed as a marriage registration form. As long as you sign the approval, you can complete the marriage registration.