𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬

꧁꧂

"Alysanne," she whipped her head around, "who's there?" Darkness surrounded her. The last thing she remembered was falling asleep. The voice called out again, "come here, dear." She knew how strange this was, but it didn't stop her from walking forward into the abyss. She stopped abruptly, "where are you?" The voice got closer, "behind you." She turned around to see no one, "child, I don't have long, so listen to me. You are a gift from us; you will realize that one day. Until then, listen to the messages I give, and everything will be fine." leaving her with a cryptic message.

Alysanne jolted awake, her eyes adjusting to the dark of the night, "shit," she whispered, feeling her heart racing.

The morning sun arrived shortly after Alysanne had woken up. She could finally be out of bed without question from guards. Her feet hit the ground, and she walked out of her room. The guards outside her room were sleeping, "how?" she quietly muttered. She couldn't sleep like that. She stepped over a leg of one of the guards and headed to the kitchen. She liked early morning when no maids or guards were awake.

The kitchen door opened with a creak. Inside was a maid who waved to Alysanne. She waved back, "are you excited for the party tonight, your grace?" the girl asked. "Yes, I am. However, I wish my grandfather didn't make such a big deal of my birthday every year," the maid sighed. "I wish a party this extravagant would be thrown for me," she smiled, "well, I just wish he would put more of his money to the small folk, that's all." Alysanne looks around but is quickly called by the voice of her father, "what are you doing here?" He raised an eyebrow, "getting food," she rolled her eyes, "breakfast is going to start soon. You won't be hungry then. Walk with me." She let go of the snack she was going to take and stands beside her father, "now let's go to the gardens, shall we?" She nods, and they set off.

"Are you nervous?" Her father's voice rang through the hall, "about the party? No, I've had to many." She turned her head to him while walking, "I heard what you said to that maid. It-" they stopped outside vibrant flowers, "would you really want that?" Alysanne is nervous and doesn't know what to say, but she can't even get a word in, "your grandfather wishes to do this, let him."

She felt compelled to give the small folk more; we take, so shouldn't we give?

As the day continues, preparations continue, and Alysanne becomes more nervous throughout the day.

As the sun sets, more nobles come in, flooding the room, mostly fathers and sons; some women were there.

Rhaenyra circled the room, talking to lords, once again trying to get the upper hand. Alysanne knew very well what her mother does, but she wasn't going to focus on that today. She is having fun.

After two hours, she was becoming hot and left for the garden. While walking around it, she noticed a girl in a black dress with white detailing - a Stark. She'd seen her come in with her brother.

She sits beside her, and they sit in an awkward silence until Alysanne speaks up, "Your Clarysse, right?" Curiosity in her voice. "Yes, your grace." "No need for the 'your grace' stuff, just call me Alysanne," she smiled at Clarysse, making the girl relax.

"My brother often talks about you," Clarysse smiled, "really, never expected that," she laughed in response. Alysanne looks up towards the stars and leans into the bench behind her, "the stars are so pretty." Clarysse hums in response.

After their little break, both of them headed in together. Sereya was standing around nervously. Alysanne immediately spotted this and went over to her friend, "Sereya, are you okay?" The girl's face immediately changed to relief, "I thought you had wandered off again." She smiled, "no, I was with Clarysse Stark."

She felt an arm weave underneath hers and heard the voice of her mother, "come with me, the Baratheons want a chat." She got pulled away from Sereya and put in front of the Baratheons: Borros, Cassandra, Maris, Neina.

Her mother mostly talked while Alysanne and Neina gave each other quick looks of 'when will they be quiet?' Once her mother had finally finished, she felt Neina loop arms with her and walk away, a smile on her face, "so you're the beauty. I see why," she smiled, "um, thank you?" Alysanne didn't know how to respond; Neina only burst into a fit of laughter, "I'm serious. If my father had sons, he would be trying to get your hand for one." "Many have already tried. I'll keep denying," Alysanne said, nearly laughing.

While her father, Daemon, was tiring beside his brother, he couldn't help but notice his nephews staring Alysanne down like hawks. He tried to keep his composure; he really did. Even Rhaenyra noticed it and decided that it was fun, so she let it slide. However, Daemon did not. While the boys stared at their niece, he stared daggers at them, "leave them alone, Daemon," Viserys could see his brother's face, "they won't do anything." He smiled at his brother.