𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬
꧁꧂

Rhaenyra thought it would be best for her to move back to King's Landing to try to secure her claim. Two years had passed since her father had seen Alysanne, and in the letters he wrote, she was sure he'd be happy.

"You done packing your stuff?" Rhaenyra knew how important her husband's things were to him, especially in his study, so she let him take care of it. "Give me five more minutes." She stood next to the door, holding Alysanne, who had grown in two years. Her hair was shoulder-length now and very thick; she played with her mother's sleeve on her dress. "Okay, done."

They walked to the carriages together, and Daemon handed his stuff to a maid who put it in one carriage. Rhaenyra thought about going in a carriage, but their dragons would be left behind, so they decided to fly to King's Landing instead. She tied Alysanne to her chest, and they set off; the girl was giggling as they flew through the air – she seemed to like it.

"Brother! Daughter!" Viserys knew they were coming but was happy nonetheless. "Alysanne has grown, hasn't she?" The girl giggled at her grandfather and made a muffled hello.

When walking down the halls, Rhaenyra felt like her old home was darker and more gloomy.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠