𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐬
꧁꧂

Alysanne felt a necklace hit her skin today was her 6th nameday, and her grandfather planned a feast dedicated just for her. She was put in a red dress that didn't have sleeves, and the necklace was her grandmother's, whom she had never met.

"Alysanne!" Her mother shouted, and she stopped looking in the mirror and left her room. "We're going to be late to your own nameday. Come on, everyone's waiting." Rhaenyra grabbed her daughter's arm, and they walked to the carriage.

In the time Alysanne had been at King's Landing, she gained the favor of her uncles and aunt. Aemond enjoyed talking to Ser Jarak Bolton, and she and Helena would talk about bugs and make flower crowns. As for Ageon, he was harder to befriend. She had smuggled some wine from the cellar , and now he seemed friendlier with her. Of course, Alicent was furious that her "perfect" child got sullied by Alysanne. Inside the carriage, it was her grandfather, her heavily pregnant mother, her father, Alicent, Helena, and Ageon. Aemond decided to ride horse back with jarak While Rhaenyra and her grandfather talked, she stared at the floor, zoning out.

She was shaken by her father. "Come on, we're getting out." He held her hand, and they stepped out. She looked to her right and saw a troubled-looking Jarak. He didn't like leaving her alone for too long; she was known for getting into messes. He rode on horseback, so he didn't see her at all. She waved, and he looked less troubled, and the color came back into his face.

Since Alysanne was born, she was seen as gift from the gods themselves people would kill just to meet her

"Gods gift"

That's what the people thought anyway. Since her birth, nobles became aware that to gain the trust of the king, they would have to gain the trust of his angel. Any attempts at a betrothal would cause outrage from nearly everyone in the family.

She waved to those she knew and smiled at the people she didn't.

The festivities were boring as usual, so she managed to escape her father's grasp and her mother's eyes.
She was lying in a field, behind the tents but far enough where she wouldn't be disturbed. She rolled around, bored.

She heard voices of people, including Jarak. It seemed he knew wherever she was because before she could even get up, he was standing in front of her. "Now what are you doing here, Princess?" She'd been caught. "Relaxing. You should try," she sat up, bits of dead grass now in her hair. "Your mother will kill me." He dstarted picking the bits of grass out of her hair. "I Wish to go on the hunt?" Jarak could swear his heart stopped. "I'm sure your mother would be furious." She pouted and folded her arms. "Why not? You've been; it looks like fun." He laughed.
"It is no place for a child like yourself. Maybe when you're older." He held her hand, and they walked back together.

"There you are!" Her father ran over to her and picked her up. "Where have you been? You gave everyone a heart attack." He gave a nod to Jarak, and he carried his child over to his wife.

"Naughty girl, do you realize how much trouble you caused? Your grandfather was ready to dispatch the Kingsguard. We had to convince him not to." Rhaenyra put her head into her hands and sighed. "Come on, we need to inform him of your return." Alysanne pouted. She never wanted to make anyone worry; she was just bored. "Okay, Mama."

After a few hours, it was dark. Everyone was in conversation. "My lords and ladies, I'd like to thank you for coming to this event. Today is my granddaughter's sixth nameday. I hope everything is to your liking." Everyone started talking, and both Rhaenyra and Otto saw their opportunities. They both went around to lords, talking to each other.

Rhaenyra wasn't stupid; she knew her mother was an Arryn. That's why she put her mother's necklace on her daughter. She talked to the Arryns while holding her daughter, which didn't go unnoticed by them.

Alysanne was tired. Her mother had handed her to her grandfather ages ago to continue talking. She was practically sleeping, and the king knew it. He wasn't going to tell anyone; he enjoyed her company. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves from his point of view. The people were laughing and chatting; his brother and daughter were dancing together. Alicent had gone off somewhere, and his children had already retired to bed.

Before Alysanne knew it, she was sleeping in her grandfather's arms.