——Yang Yang’s photo is him, not Monta.

This doesn’t mean anything, but it’s enough to make Archibald’s mood rainy and clear.

Archibald sneered, thinking about it, first went to the pastry shop in town and bought a box of Yang Yang’s favorite snacks. Someone looked for Yang Yang’s stubble in the live broadcast. Yang Yang might be scared , And the reason for that person’s faults has something to do with him, so this “comfort product” he gave a good reason.

After packing the condolences, Archibald went straight to the health area.

Health area, barbecue shop, second floor.

Yang Yang blocked Monta in the corner, squinting and asking, “What were you doing?”

After deleting the e-mail, Monta looked innocent: “What didn’t you do? I just asked Bird when he would come. Should we just go out for lunch at noon?”

Yang Yangxin had a ghost: “I saw your picture of Rott P on your light screen.”

Monta: “Oh ~ you read it wrong ~”

Yang Yang: “…”

Sure, the **** must have sent the photo to Archibald.

Yang Yang frustrated his teeth: “Comrade Monta, have you eaten the friendship between the members of the organization?”

Monta looked at Yang Yang with a right face: “Report to Comrade Yang Yang, yes, feed the moths!”

Yang Yang: “…”

Monta hesitated with excitement: “Bird should be on his way, so I look forward to what he looks ~~”

Yang Yang: “…”

Well, this time counting his mistakes, he did not expect that there is no such thing as alliance friendship in the moth group, and some are only “moth supremacism.”

But Yang Yang didn’t panic, and Archibald didn’t hit him with renewed energy. It was just that he had a closer relationship with Archibald, maybe after the operation of Monta, he would return to the liberation.

Thinking of this, Yang Yang was a little annoyed.

Yang Yang stared at Monta and said, “This time I count it, but you better not fall into my hands.”

Monta: “You hit me, I’ll tell Bird you like him ~”

Yang Yang: “… Are you a primary school student?”

Monta: “The tricks are not high or low, only effective.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Monta laughed and came to comfort Yang Yang: “Don’t do that, you have to think like that. Byrd, it’s impossible to do anything to you, and it’s a big deal to get angry, so it should be enriching your” Duke expression pack. “

Yang Yang slanted Monta: “Far away from me.”

“I don’t.”